Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all just admit Horn is actually a GOOD fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we all just admit Horn is actually a GOOD fighter.

Before the fight I was seeing tremendous backlash due to him being unknown but he was the mandatory and he needed an opportunity to prove himself. I understand the negativity as he was an unknown quantity however a few things people overlooked:
    -Australia's best ever olympic representative (quarter finalist, lost to silver medalist)
    -Earned mandatory position
    -has shown he can get back up from a hard KD like vs randal Bailey...when randall hits a motherlover they usually stay slept

The ESPN commentary was absolute shambles but here in England it was a lot closer and we all agreed it could have gone either way. 7-5 Horn seemed perfectly reasonabls to me however I honestly question compubox cause no way Horn landed nearly half as many, he was doing ALL the work inside. Nonetheless I love Pacquiao and this is heartbreaking to me. This Pac would have lost to Bradley and Vargas. Maybe it's time to call it a day. Congratulations to Jeff, let the man celebrate, outstanding conditioning...dirty tactics but a fight's a fight. Teddy Atlas' behaviour when interviewing Horn was however disgusting; is dude meant to admit losing a close fight? Bradley was apparently the least biased understandingly as he experienced similar vs Manny (I thought he lost clearly)

Now what I'd like to see is my boy who's also the highest WBO challenger, Lucas Matthysse put some hurt on that boy

Originally posted by SalimShady1212 View Post
    Before the fight I was seeing tremendous backlash due to him being unknown but he was the mandatory and he needed an opportunity to prove himself. I understand the negativity as he was an unknown quantity however a few things people overlooked:
    -Australia's best ever olympic representative (quarter finalist, lost to silver medalist)
    -Earned mandatory position
    -has shown he can get back up from a hard KD like vs randal Bailey...when randall hits a motherlover they usually stay slept

The ESPN commentary was absolute shambles but here in England it was a lot closer and we all agreed it could have gone either way. 7-5 Horn seemed perfectly reasonabls to me however I honestly question compubox cause no way Horn landed nearly half as many, he was doing ALL the work inside. Nonetheless I love Pacquiao and this is heartbreaking to me. This Pac would have lost to Bradley and Vargas. Maybe it's time to call it a day. Congratulations to Jeff, let the man celebrate, outstanding conditioning...dirty tactics but a fight's a fight. Teddy Atlas' behaviour when interviewing Horn was however disgusting; is dude meant to admit losing a close fight? Bradley was apparently the least biased understandingly as he experienced similar vs Manny (I thought he lost clearly)

Now what I'd like to see is my boy who's also the highest WBO challenger, Lucas Matthysse put some hurt on that boy
    Good take. If everybody watched on box nation not as much wouldve been crying for a robbery.
    This is sad for me as well. I hope he gets one good win to ride into the sunset like the winner that he is.

Comment

Horn is decent fighter ,very Akward

Comment

He is a good fighter I can't take away from that but I still think Pac won.

Comment

He's a very solid fighter , so I'd agree he's good. He also has one of the most important factors in being a champion. Having a champions heart and mental toughness. Regardless of the result, seeing him take a beating and come back, not only that. He also came back fighting and being the aggressor. I thought he would lay down after that like over matched opponents often do. He showed , if anything, that he is a world competitor and a game fighter.

Comment

Better fighter then I thought , better fight then I expected I want to see horn mix it up with the other names

Comment

he does have an awkwardness in his style that's harder to predict, good speed and punching power and mental toughness but his defense is average and he's not that durable so i really dont see him surviving big ww punchers like spence, brookor thurman...he'd knock khan the **** out tho , 50/50 vs jesse vargas, underdog vs porter, garcia,and crawford

Comment

Eh, dude looked sloppy to me, did more headbutting and wrestling than punching

Comment

He is one of those Shawn Porter type fighters in what he lack in skill he makes up for in effort. If you notice they both use a mugging style and use tactics some would consider dirty.

Comment

hes definitely not a bum, decent fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X