Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa loss not only exposes Gamboa but also Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford has done anything yet , and Gambao was stupid for wasting all those year out of the sport

Comment

Gamboa is not what he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
        It's sad to say, but Crawford had a hard time with a little guy like Gamboa whereas a guy we've never heard of until 12 or so hours ago with 12 losses on his resume did a much better job on Gamboa than Crawford did.

I think It's only fair to say since this is the way things go, Crawford was badly exposed and a lot of doubt remains around how good he really is because he hasn't honestly fought anyone good and he will continue that trend remaining at 140lbs.

And for all the doubters please remember Gamboa took this big L to Robinson Castellanos when he was active, at least we can excuse Gamboa on the Crawford fight because he had a year and 3 months absence from the sport, to be honest... I think this active version of Gamboa would have schooled Crawford.

So there you have it Gamboa and Crawford both
        EXPOSED
        on the same day, damn that must hurt.

Real Talk!
        I've been saying this all along. Crawford has one of the worst resumes of a p4p guy. Only decent opponent he beat was postol. Gamboa was coming up 2 weight classes was 6 inches shorter was outweighed by 25 lbs and had 6-7 inches less in reach. Yet, he was outboxing crawford for the first couple of rds. When he beat gamboa FLO-MO NATION jumped up in joy and said the win puts crawford in the p4p list. JUST LOLLLLLLLLLL. Now gamboa loses to a guy with 11 losses.

Comment

It's sad to say, but Crawford had a hard time with a little guy like Gamboa whereas a guy we've never heard of until 12 or so hours ago with 12 losses on his resume did a much better job on Gamboa than Crawford did.

I think It's only fair to say since this is the way things go, Crawford was badly exposed and a lot of doubt remains around how good he really is because he hasn't honestly fought anyone good and he will continue that trend remaining at 140lbs.

And for all the doubters please remember Gamboa took this big L to Robinson Castellanos when he was active, at least we can excuse Gamboa on the Crawford fight because he had a year and 3 months absence from the sport, to be honest... I think this active version of Gamboa would have schooled Crawford.

EXPOSED

Real Talk!
          If you didn't know who Castellanos was before yesterday you don't watch much boxing so whatever else you have to say should be disregarded.

Comment

Man, I'm the first poster to say that Gamboa and Postol wins are overrated in Crawford's resume, (not saying that Bud is overrated though, he's the real deal) but let's be real,that version of Gamboa was amazing boxer. At some point, some people were saying Gamboa is more talented than Rigo. You can't compare current washed up version of Gamboa with that monster who gave Crawford hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Crawford fought Gamboa 3 years ago when Gamboa was undefeated and a much better fighter than he is today. Gamboa has become a completely washed up fighter in those 3 years. The Gamboa of today is just a washed up shell of the Gamboa who fought Crawford so Crawford was not exposed by Gamboa's last loss. Crawford went on to easily beat Postol and that was a much more important and impressive win than his win over Gamboa.
              Completely agree with this.

Crawford is out there proving that he is one of the best boxers out there and with a win over Diaz and possibly Indongo down the line, it will lead to him finally moving up to 147

Comment

EXPOSED

Real Talk!
                This is why I say Lomachenko beats anyone from 140 down including Middleweight Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  What a dumb thing to say. That fight was 3 years ago. It's clear gamboa is just past it now. Too much inactivity and prob more behind the scenes

The gamboa that fought tc blast this guy out
                  Pretty much this.

Comment

ive told people this for a while, theres a lot more question marks against crawford than people think.

Comment

EXPOSED

Real Talk!
                      Hahahahaha..... dropped him 4 times and won by KO = EXPOSED

LOLOLOL, only on NSB folks!

Comment

Working...
                      X