No announcement yet.

'wraps Offical NSB Survival Guide for New Users

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick Veteran View Post
    Top 3 lessons I can give to any newcomer are pretty simple. From my two months being a member here this is the knowledge I accrued.

1.) If you still want the respectable green bar under your name, don't call out Hectari on his obsession towards Mayweathers nuts and repressed abused angst emotions about his hero Pacquaio. He has many "alts" and bootyhole defenders. Once you are in the red, all the nerds will call you a ***** alt and brag about how they have 1500 rep points and that whatever you post is not worth them reading.

2.)Don't "defend" (as in say something positive) about Danny Garcia, Floyd Mayweather, Adrien Broner, Hopkins, Klitschko, Marquez and anyone associated with them. The more you praise Matthyse, Pacquaio, GGG, Arum, Kovalev and anyone associated with them, the higher your rep points will be. Especially when you do racial jokes against one particular race(can't be Asian or White, only the darker races) you will not be banned but instead given more respect.

3) Making threads about boxers' personal lives and complaining about it, is also another popular tactic to gaining popularity among the Boxingscene faithful.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
      Floyd and Pac are cancers to the sport. I can't wait till they retire. NSB will be a much better place when that happens.

#deathtoflowmosandpact@rds
      yeah..

the 2 most popular and greatest boxers of their era are cancers to the sport....

do you know how stupid that is?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        yeah..

the 2 most popular and greatest boxers of their era are cancers to the sport....

do you know how stupid that is?

I'm guessing your a die hard Floyd or Pac fan. Which one is it?

Comment

Dont take any subject or boxing figure seriously cause you may need to backtrack and flip-flop when your fav fighter does

Comment

Jumping to conclusions about a fighters career based on one fight (that does or doesn't happen really) can be highly dangerous to your posting career.

Comment

The first two weeks just say the most ridiculously silly things you can imagine that are praising Pacquiao and/or hating on Floyd. Sit back and laugh at who gives you green and agrees with you. Then, when suitable green is achieved just post normally. That's how it worked years ago, I assume it works roughly the same now.

Comment

Also doing hard work of paying close attention and scoring a fight is totally unwarranted because no matter what you say some hack that was half glancing at the fight can tell you what the popular opinion was on the fight so that must be right.

Comment

Never post facts! They will just be ignored

Comment

Praise pacquiao and bash floyd OP, you're e-rep will be so high man.

I'm a hipster so that rep stuff I could care less about.

Comment

Too much '13 and '14 in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X