Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Vasyl Lomachenko @ 130.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Based on what?
    Best Lightweight of his era?

Comment

Mayweather for me.

I'm a big Loma fan, but Floyd at his best was a level above. Apart from one or two closer fights, he made top level fighters look very average for years, decades in fact.

I think 99 times out of 100, he would deal with fighters like Linares and Pedraza much easier than Loma did. He was just on a far higher level.

Loma is nearly 31. It'll be interesting to see if he can still dominate very high level fighters in 5 or 6 years like Floyd could with pure ring IQ, regardless of age. i'm not so sure.
      Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-11-2018, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Would be an interesting fight for sure! Floyd would probably win BUT probably would be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Look who picked Loma or claims Floyd wouldn’t fight him.

d4thincarnation, ghostlofDempsey and dramashow. What do they all have in common?

Then there is hugh grant and pasawakyo. What do they have in common?
          Picking the p4p number 1 to win in a fantasy fight is racist????

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Lol quit crying most thought Floyd lost, if castillo can outwork him thsn so can loma. Maidana did too

I thought he prob lost as well, or at least a draw, that doesn't make what your saying any more ******ed...stand down.

Your pick isn't the problem, I don't agree but I can understand the pick. Your reasoning is pure idiocy

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Picking the p4p number 1 to win in a fantasy fight is racist????
              Who posted anything like that? Don't try and hide from IronDan since he is making you look like a complete tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Based on what?
                Based on being one of the best lightweights of his era, his resume, and being involved in one if the best fights of all time.

You aren't knowledgeable at all

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Based on being one of the best lightweights of his era, his resume, and being involved in one if the best fights of all time.

You aren't knowledgeable at all
                  Best win? Corrales? Number one titles? Best of his era? Pretty vague, boys. Pretty vague. How long was this era anyway? Chavez's sparring partner is not a HOFer. Yall are just wanting to pump up Floyd's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Best Lightweight of his era?
                    Um, that's pretty weak, man.

What else you got?

Comment

Well using my own 2 eyes that version of Floyd wins all day long way too much in his arsenal you compare their attributes and Floyd comes out on top of nearly every one better chin better defense more power id give him the nod on both speed and conditioning too even though Lomas no slouch in that area maybe footwork could be his advantage at best

Comment

Working...
                      X