Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Canelo in For a Rude Awakening When We Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrade definitely has the style to give Canelo problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Piece of SHET!
      He admits he's inactive then says Canelo isnt and then says Canelo avoided him???

Did I really just read that??? He got his name boo boo from getting dropped on his head a few times too many as a baby.

Comment

Hopefully you get the fight if you can avoid the legal system SMH he needs to get his schedule together!

Comment

Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
          Best part of this article is that Andrade says that he thought GGG won the second fight, as did Crawford and many other fighters and 95% of the Ringside media that thought GGG should still be champion.
          G got handled that second fight and the judges got it right. If G smart, he wouldn't get back in the ring with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            G got handled that second fight and the judges got it right. If G smart, he wouldn't get back in the ring with Canelo.
            Yeah IMO Canelo hurts him in the 3rd fight. Canelo is getting better and GGG is forgetting how to throw combos, land punches, and work the body. All he does now is jabs. While missing 600+ times.

Comment

Andrade is garbage.

Scraped past Euro level Culcay and looked crap against some African journeyman in his last fight.

He's lucky that Saunders got banned, otherwise he would've got whooped.

Comment

Before the GGG fights I always thought that Andrade would outbox Canelo easily but right now I'm not that confident anymore.

The dude is ankward, tall, lenghty and slick but I think he has not enough power to make Canelo hesitant to throw or to feint him.

I wanna see the fight but I'd give the edge to Canelo, his timing is very nice and he definitely carries power to make Andrade hesitant for the whole fight.

I think Jacobs and Charlo would be a harder fight for Canelo and BJS would be a nightmare for him giving him how mobile and how fast and reactive he is.

Just my two cents.........

Comment

Andrade: Canelo in For a Rude Awakening When We Fight!

no, your bank account is in for a rude awakening when you fight

Comment

I have a question for Canelo Alvarez: Why did you wait until I got stripped from it for inactivity?

why were you stripped for inactivity ?

and if you were inactive, does it matter ?

can't knock the hustle, I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
                      Best part of this article is that Andrade says that he thought GGG won the second fight, as did Crawford and many other fighters and 95% of the Ringside media that thought GGG should still be champion.

then Andrade will be dutifully chasing Golovkin..... right ?

Comment

Working...
                      X