Collapse
No announcement yet.

A public apology to tyson fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah bro Fury is totally reading this. Your post is like if you could transform the image of you kissing a gypsies ass into a typed format.

So cringe, much gay

Comment

Yeah, most of us didn't think this version could beat Wilder but we were all wrong. It happens, man. But huge credit to Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        I have been openly critical of tyson fury these past few years.
        But now i have egg on my face.
        Tyson if your reading this you deserved the fight last week and you boxed far better than i ever thought you could do.
        To come back back from being so out of shape and also rebound from adversity i take my hat off to you and you deserve huge praise.
        You also took being robbed like a pro and showed great character.
        Do i think fury can beat Joshua ? No i don't but i want to see that mega fight at Wembley stadium.
        Wilder is a scrub who was totally outboxed by fury and he will get beaten by fury in the rematch.

It's about time you come out of the woodworks scrub.

You also owe myself, and my Fury Faithful army an apology for mocking us for the last 3 years plus.

'wraps knows boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I've been hard on him since that Klitschko fight but he deserved it. That fight was horrible. But I will give him props for his performance last weekend.
          Since you are a new boxing fan I'll go easy on you...every Klit fight was boring.

He jabbed, right, held. Rinse and repeat. Only fighter who fights uglier than Klit is MMAPorter.

Fury cant be blamed for Klit grappling

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Since you are a new boxing fan I'll go easy on you...every Klit fight was boring.

He jabbed, right, held. Rinse and repeat. Only fighter who fights uglier than Klit is MMAPorter.

Fury cant be blamed for Klit grappling
            A lot of Fury fights are boring too. So what's your point?

Comment

I have been openly critical of tyson fury these past few years.
              But now i have egg on my face.
              Tyson if your reading this you deserved the fight last week and you boxed far better than i ever thought you could do.
              To come back back from being so out of shape and also rebound from adversity i take my hat off to you and you deserve huge praise.
              You also took being robbed like a pro and showed great character.
              Do i think fury can beat Joshua ? No i don't but i want to see that mega fight at Wembley stadium.
              Wilder is a scrub who was totally outboxed by fury and he will get beaten by fury in the rematch.
              Considering where he was at the start of the year i don't think anyone can be blamed for not expecting him to show up against Wilder, I didn't think he would, i couldn't see how.

Anyway props for admitting you got it wrong, there's no shame in that, the only shame is those people who make excuses and can't admit they got it wrong.

Comment

LOL nice. I remember going back n forth with you on Fury & Joshua one time specifically.

And just wait til Joshua vs Fury happens in another year or so & then you gotta give another apology cuz Joshua ain't gonna be able to beat Fury either.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  LOL nice. I remember going back n forth with you on Fury & Joshua one time specifically.

And just wait til Joshua vs Fury happens in another year or so & then you gotta give another apology cuz Joshua ain't gonna be able to beat Fury either.
                  Joshua is a different kettle of fish to wilder....accurate and strong as an ox.
                  Wilder on the other hand is 209lbs and not accurate with his punches.
                  This is fury vs wilder where i got it wrong not joshua vs fury pandas.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

It's about time you come out of the woodworks scrub.

You also owe myself, and my Fury Faithful army an apology for mocking us for the last 3 years plus.

'wraps knows boxing.
                    lets not get to carried away with my words son.
                    Fury won't beat joshua.
                    I gave him props for him boxing better than i ever think he could especiallly after the weight he was.
                    However he was not an Ali in there lol
                    And he has to do it again either against wilder or joshua.

Comment

Joshua is a different kettle of fish to wilder....accurate and strong as an ox.
                      Wilder on the other hand is 209lbs and not accurate with his punches.
                      This is fury vs wilder where i got it wrong not joshua vs fury pandas.
                      Who's saying Joshua & Wilder are the same? Not me. Joshua & Wilder don't matter like that cuz Fury is the mfer on another level. Joshua looks the part doe I'll give him that, but people need to learn to not so highly consider looking the part.

These late bloomer/2nd career boxers don't even grasp the sh^t Fury is on.

Comment

Working...
                      X