Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Puerto Rican Fighters Put Two English Words Together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Interesting, what kind of European and Asian ancestry? Irish? Chinese?
    I believe Irish, Scottish and Indian

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I need to visit the country in order to know that their people which are considered American citizens should learn English in the chance that they decide to migrate to vast USA?

You're over here getting butt hurt over what is clearly common sense. Even that batty boy Siablo and his people can speak English and they're not even US citizens.
      B**tch, English did not originate in America it doesn't belong to America. It belongs to the British who colonized Jamaica at one point so why are you acting like it is strange for me to speak English.

Puerto Ricans speak Spanish because the island was colonized by Spain.

Don't tell me you are f**cking ignorant about colonization too.
      Ask and you shall be taught!!!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        I lived there for 10 years and more people understand and speak English than you think. Almost everything is in English and they mimic the US so closely.

Now you are pairing me up with Siablo. It means you have not been reading.

Instead of admitting that you were insensitive and miseducated in the topic you go attacking.
        Insensitive and miseducated? Im speaking from what I see jackass, look at all these Puerto Rican fighters out of Puerto Rico, like the guys from last night, or even guys like Tito Trinidad or Miguel Cotto, none of them can string two words in English together, yet they're American citizens. Puerto Rico can do whatever it likes on its island, its just blatantly obvious that they are disadvantaging their people by not teaching them English in school, not just to understand it, but to speak, write, and read it fluently.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          As expect so my ancestors and yours came from different parts of Europe, as expected because we know you and I aren't cut from the same cloth. Jews are white/Caucasian so need neither to mention their sprinkling.

Did that DNA test show that you have any African DNA?
          That test showed I have as much African DNA as Elizabeth Warren has Native American DNA.

Comment

As expect so my ancestors and yours came from different parts of Europe, as expected because we know you and I aren't cut from the same cloth. Jews are white/Caucasian so need neither to mention their sprinkling.

Did that DNA test show that you have any African DNA?
            Yeah, Im sure your 5% of European ancestors would find much more in common with you than me .

Comment

If you are American, I doubt your DNA is %100 African.
              I got the DNA results according to the "the man". It said 100% African.

Take it with a grain of salt I guess. I am a very rare person I guess. Maybe history has more than one story, there are accounts of Africans sailing to America. If you believe in that story lol, but yes the test said 100%.

Comment

It seems if this is true they are being disadvantaged. E.g. exams are going to be in English, so higher ed and job advancement are going to be tougher.

In trips to Scandinavian countries,, I saw that they had 5-8 years of English and often were more fluent in it than many Americans.
                Last edited by johnbook; 12-10-2018, 12:51 AM.

Comment

That test showed I have as much African DNA as Elizabeth Warren has Native American DNA.
                  Okay............

Comment

Yeah, Im sure your 5% of European ancestors would find much more in common with you than me .
                    It's not 5%. It's actually high even though my outward appearance doesn't show it.

Plus your ancestors are from Eastern Europe, mine are from Western Europe.

So as I said, different cloths we are cut from.

And as you know Western Europeans were who ran sh**t.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      I got the DNA results according to the "the man". It said 100% African.

Take it with a grain of salt I guess. I am a very rare person I guess. Maybe history has more than one story, there are accounts of Africans sailing to America. If you believe in that story lol, but yes the test said 100%.
                      Nah man. You can't be 100% percent Africans. No Blacks who were born and raised for generations over the New World can be.

Comment

Working...
                      X