Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Myth about Luis Ortiz being Older then 38 years old.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuba is a tropical country, a lot of Sun. Then you add his always busy expression and no wonder he looks older

Comment

Just responding to another thread asking his age. Luis Ortiz is 38 Years Old as he claims.

Comment

Let's see what the Gypsy King looks like at 38. I'm thinking something between Big John Fury and Bluto.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          I'm not saying Ortiz is old, but when VADA want to take a blood and urine sample from him..they just ring out his underwear.

****ing hell man

Comment

I don’t give a damn about those amateur fight dates, etc.. that mofo looks at least 42-43 imo. And we all know darker skin holds off age better

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              I don’t give a damn about those amateur fight dates, etc.. that mofo looks at least 42-43 imo. And we all know darker skin holds off age better
              Yeah there is no phucking way that he is 38/39, I know am not older than that guy. For a sport athlete to also be on blood pressure meds at his mid-30s doesn’t make any sense. Am saying this not to discredit Wilder if he beats Ortiz. But to actually give people like Ortiz and Sam Peter credit for fighting younger fighters who we know are like 15 years younger than them.

Comment

Ortiz fights like he's the age he claims to be. His reflexes look late 30s. They certainly don't look mid 40s. We know what that looks like in a HW.

Comment

Working...
                X