No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Andrade makes sense if GGG goes to DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    You have already said he didn't do an interview got his face bruised up really bad about a 20 times in other GGG hate threads you have started. Constantly repeating yourself is stupid. Lots of boxers don't give interviews after they were robbed by the judges and lost fights they should have won. It's their choice and not some crime. Only someone with no understanding of boxing scores fights by bruised up faces rather than who landed more and harder punches. Canelo doesn't mark up but he sure as hell got hit hard and often by GGG. You had better hope GGG doesn't fight Andrade because he will KO Andrade who is overrated by many. Then you will have one more reason to hate GGG and cry and moan about him.
    I thought Golovkin beat Canelo twice. Calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Amber_TKO View Post
      DAZN making moves. I love the idea of a Canelo/GGG/Andrade/Jacobs mini-tournament.
      I read that this is DAZN's plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I thought Golovkin beat Canelo twice. Calm down.
        watch out, he defends GGG more than his wife...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          watch out, he defends GGG more than his wife...
          He got a big heart for Golovkin. It's ok.

Comment

Ggg probably won't fight Andrade. Gtfo. He won't take the risk that a prepared Andrade shows up and out points him.

Also Lets be honest here. It's looking like Ggg won't fight til March 2019 at the earliest and it will be a bum to "get the ring rust off" and "build confidence." it's basically vanes 2.0.
            My questions then is when do you see ggg fighting Andrade? I agree with panda that Andrade will probably fight bjs instead and have 1 voluntary bum fight in 2019.
            That's assuming he fights more than 1 time in 2019 since he has a history of being inactive.

So I'm hoping ggg fights Andrade by offering him a ton of money to make the fight since ggg is the a side here BUT you know ggg and Tom won't since he has NEVER done that before. Dazn can't force ggg to take those fights.

My money is on ggg still fighting Murata then complain everyone is ducking him. Easy money, easy work while still keeping the hope alive.

Comment

Working...
            X