Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan beats the juice-free Canelo so does he beat GGG too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
    To be fair Khan got hit with the perfect shot and he didn't see it coming. GGG has a puncher's chance, and maybe he would eventually win, but until GGG lands that finishing blow Khan would lite that boy up like a Christmas tree
    ok i take back the last reply.. keep quoting deck, its a classic track man lol.. if ggg doesnt land enough power shots khan can outbox him.. if he lands then sure khan goes to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      ok i take back the last reply.. keep quoting deck, its a classic track man lol.. if ggg doesnt land enough power shots khan can outbox him.. if he lands then sure khan goes to sleep
      Lucky for you...

Comment

Lucky for you...
        if you imply someone is a mindless drone then what do you expect.. so not lucky for me, lucky for you

Comment

if you imply someone is a mindless drone then what do you expect.. so not lucky for me, lucky for you
          Unlike you I don't take back what I said and don't give a rats what you think, little ass kisser. Unlucky for me that your sorry ass was born and not wiped away on a tissue

Comment

Unlike you I don't take back what I said and don't give a rats what you think, little ass kisser. Unlucky for me that your sorry ass was born and not wiped away on a tissue
            sociopath alert lol

Comment

Khans lapses in concentration over 12 rounds lets him down. without ped I still think canelo would get khans timing down and ko him again.

Comment

sociopath alert lol
                Nah 'h0mophobe alert' sounds more apt in this scenario

Comment

Nah 'h0mophobe alert' sounds more apt in this scenario
                  true.. hating yourself isnt healthy

Comment

What grown man repeats the phrase
                    Lite that boy up like a Christmas,tree?

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Baitman View Post
                      Khans lapses in concentration over 12 rounds lets him down. without ped I still think canelo would get khans timing down and ko him again.
                      theres a chance canelo could still ko him because of those concentration lapses but without the peds canelos timing wont be consistent over 12 rounds either and he'll slow down so it balances things out

Comment

Working...
                      X