No announcement yet.

Revoke their licenses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revoke their licenses!

All of those judges who score the Pacquaio/Horn fight should have their licenses revoked and should never be allowed to just another boxing contest again!

I am not a fan of Manny Pacquaio and I never have been. However, I am an avid boxing fan. What I just saw was the worst robbery I have seen in 40 years of watching boxing. Teddy Atlas had the fight 116-111 for Pacquaio. I had it 117-111 for Pacquaio, There is no way in hell anyone with with any sense could have Horn winning this fight!

That's why great fighters like Roy and Floyd would never risk going overseas to fight hometown fighters.. Boxing is a mess

Comment

My wife was asleep on the couch during this fight. I woke her up yelling WTF! WTF! WTF! This was the type of robbery that you usually only see in Germany.

Comment

No robbery! Close fight!

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          All of those judges who score the Pacquaio/Horn fight should have their licenses revoked and should never be allowed to just another boxing contest again!

I am not a fan of Manny Pacquaio and I never have been. However, I am an avid boxing fan. What I just saw was the worst robbery I have seen in 40 years of watching boxing. Teddy Atlas had the fight 116-111 for Pacquaio. I had it 117-111 for Pacquaio, There is no way in hell anyone with with any sense could have Horn winning this fight!
          STFU B1tch

Comment

It wasn't a robbery. Pac didn't do enough and wasn't on his toes like in the past. He also looked slower too.

Pac is done, his style relied on speed, power, workrate and fighting on his toes. He's too old to do that.

I'm a pac fan and a boxing fan. 115-112 is reasonable. 117-111 was a joke though

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              STFU B1tch
              Isn't is past your bedtime. A childish, immature, snot-nosed brat like you should be sound asleep with your bottle in your mouth right now..

Comment

I don't think it was the robbery people were making it out to be.

Judges don't have the benefit of god view. They simply can't see every punch that lands, so coming forward and being scrappy will score. It's too subjective.

That said the 117-111 card was way the **** off.

Comment

117-111

lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X