• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Pentagon Jr., pro wrestler

https://www.google.com/search?q=pent...ih=653#imgrc=_

You've never seen Chudinov fight?
    I've been watching him some since you brought it up. Ha. I don't know man. I think GGG murders that kid. He's open and slow. I like his body punching and his willingness to fight inside. I just think he's too easy to hit for Gennady.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      I've been watching him some since you brought it up. Ha. I don't know man. I think GGG murders that kid. He's open and slow. I like his body punching and his willingness to fight inside. I just think he's too easy to hit for Gennady.
      Chudinov is the perfect "test the waters" opponent because he isn't gonna present some complex stylistic puzzle that GGG will have to solve. Maybe we'd get to see how GGG handles himself in a phone booth. However, I do think Chudinov would get ****ed up. It would be an entertaining fight though. It's the kinda fight where HBO can keep the hype train rolling while delivering a fun match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Chudinov is the perfect "test the waters" opponent because he isn't gonna present some complex stylistic puzzle that GGG will have to solve. Maybe we'd get to see how GGG handles himself in a phone booth. However, I do think Chudinov would get ****ed up. It would be an entertaining fight though. It's the kinda fight where HBO can keep the hype train rolling while delivering a fun match-up.
        Excellent analysis. Yes, I like Chudinov. Don't get me wrong. He comes to fight and does some cool things in there. However, I just think he looks tailor made for GGG. And yes, GGG would have an opponent come right at him. That would be fun and very different from what he's faced so far.

Comment

Working...
        X