chicks dig facial scars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicks dig facial scars

whose scarred up here. Hows the chicks treat u

I got several facial scars from fighting. My current girl loves them, adds character. She knows I am ready to go at any moment. My co workers whisper and wonder, at a year end party, a guy asked me about them, boxing was my answer. He said, sugoii desune(great wow).

Now they know the guy they report to has a past.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I got several facial scars from fighting. My current girl loves them, adds character. She knows I am ready to go at any moment. My co workers whisper and wonder, at a year end party, a guy asked me about them, boxing was my answer. He said, sugoii desune(great wow).

Now they know the guy they report to has a past.
      How big are your scars? How many u got and where are they? Cheek, chin, forehead etc?

Do women ask u about them outright

There was a study done that showed women images of men with scars and ones with no scars.

The ones with scars on their faces were deemed suitable for a short term fling and more attractive because the women associated the scars with toughness and high testosterone.

All Alexkid needs to do now is cut him self a nice scar on his cheek or forehead.

Comment

I got one from a little above my eyebrows down to the side of my cheek. Raised and brownish, the whole deal lol. I got thrown through glass. I don't think my girl really digs it though, but she can't say anything cause her dad was the one who did it

The only compliment I had involved was it that my buddy to this day calls me "scar" or "omar".

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          How big are your scars? How many u got and where are they? Cheek, chin, forehead etc?

Do women ask u about them outright

There was a study done that showed women images of men with scars and ones with no scars.

The ones with scars on their faces were deemed suitable for a short term fling and more attractive because the women associated the scars with toughness and high testosterone.

All Alexkid needs to do now is cut him self a nice scar on his cheek or forehead.

Two 2 plus inch scars on my forehead. A couple smaller ones on my eye left eye brow. A 3 inch on my abdomen, when I got mistakenly stabbed as a teenager. But nothing new in a long time... Want to keep it that way.

Not sure about your testerone stats, but a few girls did say they like a guy with battle scars. I deemed them stupid, but ****ed them nonetheless.

I like whispering, "I can give it to you but what cha gonna do with it??"

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Two 2 plus inch scars on my forehead. A couple smaller ones on my eye left eye brow. A 3 inch on my abdomen, when I got mistakenly stabbed as a teenager. But nothing new in a long time... Want to keep it that way.

Not sure about your testerone stats, but a few girls did say they like a guy with battle scars. I deemed them stupid, but ****ed them nonetheless.

I like whispering, "I can give it to you but what cha gonna do with it??"
            It gives you that rough look. Chicks dig it.

Makes you look bad ass. You stand out.

Comment

Where the pics at?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                It gives you that rough look. Chicks dig it.

Makes you look bad ass. You stand out.
                I am used to having them. That is pretty much the jist of it.

Comment

I only got one scar on my face, right above my eyebrow, got it split open by a beer bottle. it doesnt look bad.

Comment

I have one above my right eye from a fight like a year ago. It does look cool now

Comment

Working...
                    X