Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather claims that Errol Spence Jr. will sign to Mayweather Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather claims that Errol Spence Jr. will sign to Mayweather Promotions

Interesting...

Won't be long before all of Haymon's fighters follow suit. Probably was the plan all along.

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Interesting...

Won't be long before all of Haymon's fighters follow suit. Probably was the plan all along.

Mayweather Promotions does almost no business out of Texas, Spence's presumed home market (as he now gets to be in a position where he's headlining his own shows); working with Mayweather Promotions would make far more sense once Spence was on the cusp of headlining shows at the MGM Grand.

Personally, I don't think the move would make much sense for Spence, tbh. What is there for Spence to gain from signing with Floyd, when Haymon is already getting Spence the TV opportunities?

Comment

damn, now they are turning on each other

Comment

I thought he already was signed with him, and that was the reason Floyd kept plugging him in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          I thought he already was signed with him, and that was the reason Floyd kept plugging him in the media.
          No, most Haymon advised fighters aren't signed to any particular promoter.

Comment

No matter who he fights for I hope they don't baby him and hand picked easy opponents. I don't think he needs that. I think he can beat any welterweight and he could win a world title right now.

Comment

Working...
            X