Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you casanovas ever dated Indian or Middle Eastern women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First girl I ever loved was Lebanese. She had the most amazing body ever. She was around 5'9 and her upper body was real skinny, but her ass and thighs were so thick. She used to give me goosebumps just seeing her walk in heels.

One of the smartest girls I ever met too. She's the reason I respect intelligent women. She ended up being a lawyer, probably makes more than me now. I was too immature to keep a girl like her at the time but damn did I love her.

She was muslim and I was a christian at the time and she was very open minded about our differences and we would exchange ideas about God and culture without any arguments. She respected my beliefs and I respected hers. Unlike my atheist girlfriends who hated that I was religious and held it against me.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-31-2015, 11:24 PM.

Comment

I dated an iraqi girl who had a buncha tattooes; a standard-issue emo girl back in like 2007. Fun girl, huge ****, completely Americanized.

Comment

Ive really only liked one, a badass egyption girl I knew for 6 days on a cruse.
        fell in love on that boat she was amazing, sexy smile, and her bod was great.
        she was a little on the ho side when drunk, but what girl on a cruse isn't.

Comment

Sounds like you guys had good experiences for the most part. Should have asked her out. Oh well.

Comment

The westernized ones and Indians are trashy, the Pakistani traditional ones are very pretty, beautiful and loyal. In the Uk you might find one here and there but America has all the trashy ones I believe .

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
              I am from Lebanon, which is quite different from that (at least for now). The middle east is a big place.

It's equivalent to me posting a photo of the most run down ghetto in America to illustrate your architectural style. Not quite typical.

I personally have a strong dislike for Islam, and was not referring to veils or any of that in regards to feminine behavior. I meant the same family/motherhood oriented traits possessed by most "old world" cultures.

As far as the ones who are assimilating to US culture I pretty much echo Blanco -- they tend to have identity issues, not sure whether to remain wholesome or become "sexy and wild", and just end up angry all the time.
              are you Lebanese Christian?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                are you Lebanese Christian?
                My family is historically mostly Christian & Druze with some Muslim & Jewish relatives.

I'm not religious myself.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
                  My family is historically mostly Christian & Druze with some Muslim & Jewish relatives.

I'm not religious myself.
                  damn you have a crazy mix!

Comment

yes.

dont ever fall in love with an indian woman. nothing will come of it. they will arrange marriage her ass and the husband will beat her ass up to "break her in" then she will come to you for spite sex against the husband. things will just get messy.

Comment

Yes and they are very pretty.

Comment

Working...
                      X