No announcement yet.

wlad's much more exciting when he fights taller opponets then him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    We will see when Wlad steps up his competition and takes on THE BRONZE BOMBER
    Oh, I see, so Wlad is the one who has to step up his competition

Comment

omfg that may be the funniest **** i have ever seen, ever.

ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.........ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Oh, I see, so Wlad is the one who has to step up his competition
        Yup, Resume filled with fat bums and old men

Comment

I just woke up and I'm already having a great day thanks to your comments

Comment

sounds like wilder's resume. its only going to come back to hurt him once he gets a guy in there who can extend him. I blame his management. they moved him too slowly

Comment

I fully agree. In recent time, TT 1&2 and Wach fights were all exciting.

Smaller men always try to come inside by crashing into Wlad's chest. Wlad doesn't have the best inside game and he tend to clinch. Something that Steward built into his gameplay.

Comment

We will see when Wlad steps up his competition and takes on THE BRONZE BOMBER
                Steps up? Are you f*coing serious, if it wasn't for dumbass rankings wilder would still be a prospect. Wlad KO's him simply because he is one if the worst hw contenders I have seen in my life. Wach would probably give him a beating.

Let's put a wager on it all my points for all your points. Winner takes all.

Comment

wlad is at his most exciting when he isn't fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by RadioCart View Post
                    he doesn't hold as much..and actually beats the **** out of his opponets......

he needs to fight more tallies and we would get better fights
                    Taller than him...If I'm not wrong Wach was the only opponent he faced that was taller than him, so it's hard to make that assumption just based from 1 fight. Although, yes, it's better when there isn't such a large height discrepancy, especially if the little men are not good...it can get tedious because they always rush into the chest and get tied up, if he was fighting short guys like Tyson then it would/might have been more exciting.

As it is, against short guys it's more a of a beatdown that's usually so 1 sided that Wlad will be criticised for it. But when he fights some big/bigger it's really something new to him, he probably has some sort of mental reaction to it that makes him more aggressive because he is not physically intimidating as he is against smaller guys.

Comment

lol what? Based on one fight who was by far an large just a human punching bag?

Comment

Working...
                      X