Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do White Supremacists work on Martin Luther King Jr day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do White Supremacists work on Martin Luther King Jr day?

What do you think? You think ole' Joe Bob rolls out of bed and puts himself to work in spite of the negroes? Or do you think the white trash bastard lays in bed all day and is grateful for the day off, but just won't ever admit it?

haha!!! that's a good question...

Comment

No and they also drive Hondas and eat chinese and mexican food.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
        haha!!! that's a good question...
        I'm honestly not sure. They're so ****ing stupid I could see them getting up and going outside to work on a project, maybe build a giant wooden cross.

I could also see them gathering with their white trash buddies, drinking cheap beer and talking about how much they hate the blacks, completely oblivious to the fact that it was a black man that gave them that opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
          No and they also drive Hondas and eat chinese and mexican food.
          I've never known any. I met a few though, I went to a party with my brother and some dude showed up who was one. Out of nowhere he was pretty much like "I hate ******s." and showed me a swastika tattoo on his fatass belly after seeing my tattoos (not swastikas, lol).

I was also at a gas station one night with my sister and they approached us coming out of the place, handed us a flyer and stuff. I threw it in the garbage, and they cackled about me being a ****** lover.

Comment

If I was white, I'd smile at people. Just to see what it's like to be smiled back at.
            Last edited by K-Nan; 08-18-2008, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              If I was white, I'd smile at people. Just to see what it's like to be smiled back at. :nononono:
              Let me know how that goes. I'm white and I smile at everybody yet these rude ****s never smile back, they just look at you like you're insane. It's the age we live in bro, handshakes, smiles and polite gestures are dead.

A lot of people think I'm weird because I'm one of those guys who likes to shake hands on things, to make **** official. Like I walked straight out of 1943 or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Let me know how that goes. I'm white and I smile at everybody yet these rude ****s never smile back, they just look at you like you're insane. It's the age we live in bro, handshakes, smiles and polite gestures are dead.

A lot of people think I'm weird because I'm one of those guys who likes to shake hands on things, to make **** official. Like I walked straight out of 1943 or some ****.
                People act shocked or something when you say good morning. Mostly white males. They grunt, nod and/or look down. Weird. The women aren't nearly as bad, except for middle aged ones. Like 40-60.

The most polite place is to be on the trail, running at the park. For me, anyway. Everybody who runs past you or bikes past is friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  People act shocked or something when you say good morning. Mostly white males. They grunt, nod and/or look down. Weird. The women aren't nearly as bad, except for middle aged ones. Like 40-60.

The most polite place is to be on the trail, running at the park. For me, anyway. Everybody who runs past you or bikes past is friendly.
                  That's because they're all dope smoking hippies obsessed with nature. They beat off to pictures of tumbleweeds and sunsets.

Comment

Oh yeah, and middle aged white women are the worst. I can't count how many have clutched their purse when I walk past them or have given me dirty looks. I had to check and make sure I wasn't black!

I broke down once and needed a jump, I politely went over to a white woman still parked in her car, about 50 or so. I tapped on the glass, smiled and waved to her, and politely asked if she had any jumper cables.

She then proceeded to lock her car doors, clutch her purse and scream "go away!".

Maybe it was my septum ring?

Comment

Working...
                    X