Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd comes back from vacation to immediately fight Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is gonna fight him and beat him then martinez is gonna be desperate for a good pay day,that's when team duckqiao comes..sign that you gonna come in weight drained and that you're not punch back then you have the fight.

But let duckqiao worry about shame mosley,I bet that fight is gonna be tough for him lol

Mosley will be blood drained too so duckqiao is gonna look extra good.

He fights these weight drained bumms but still manages to look like a mess lol what a chump lol

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      outcome could be the same but thats because both are shot and watch Sergio post Pavlik fight interview

and stop acting as if Margarito was an elite boxer the fight was in demand and people are just discrediting the fight right now after he lost. all Manny did was beat an unranked boxer for a vacant belt at a catchweight
      How the **** are they shot?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
        If Floyd comes back from vacation to immediately fight Martinez and wins. Would you give him respect then?

Floyd's been gaining weight.

Watch and see early 2011 Floyd returns from vacation and Sergio challenges him. Floyd accepts.

You can only hope the man Manny blatantly ducked from fighting in a weight class he just won a title in that Sergio fights in can beat Floyd.

Sergio is the only option for a big payday for Floyd to up the ante in regards to the media fed fraud Manny.

Face it. Manny is NOT the career defining fight for Floyd. Only the biggest payday of his career. Like it or not.
        That is a big if! Then you woke up coulda, woulda, shoulda boy!

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Floyd is gonna fight him and beat him then martinez is gonna be desperate for a good pay day,that's when team duckqiao comes..sign that you gonna come in weight drained and that you're not punch back then you have the fight.

But let duckqiao worry about shame mosley,I bet that fight is gonna be tough for him lol

Mosley will be blood drained too so duckqiao is gonna look extra good.

He fights these weight drained bumms but still manages to look like a mess lol what a chump lol

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
            I guess all Floyd has to do is fight and beat Manny and then the boxing media will be okay with Floyd being the greatest of all time and he can just retire and NEVER fight again. Of course all Floyd fans should just be satisfied with his win over Manny and never watch another Floyd fight again because that would be unnecessary.

Floyd wouldn't need to prove himself anymore.

Forget Sergio, Berto, Alexander, Bradley, Angulo any up and comer..hell forget washed up Cheato, Cotto...forget them all. Manny is the one to beat and your boxing history according to experts and credible media sources is officially set in stone.

No one comes close to Mayweather ever if he fights and beats Manny. Boxing Scene will shut up shop for good.

Mayweather will be the best. End of story. We will all be satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
              floyd is the only one who could beat sergio imo, pac is definitely not the one, sergio called him out 100times and yet pacs camp never answered back.
              and ppl really think he is goat?? lol
              where r the *******s aka cungLe & company who were making fun of floyd fighting old man mosley now?
              hiding behind their grand ma's skirt??
              Pac, Cotto, Williams, Martinez, Margarito, Oscar rematch, it happened these guys called you coward boy 1000 times but you gay queen hide his tail inside his butt by faking his retirement or went to vacation just to beat his baby momma, threatened to beat his children, shooting someone at parking lot and poking someones butt.

Comment

You know the drill guys Floyd only comes back from vacation when Pac names a new opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
                  ooooh. wait til this weekend. i dont take pics while working out because i dont need to. your like david haye to my rocky marciano for real. your f@cked. my bro clowned on me for this but we hate dueche bags like you so its on.
                  you look big but you think like a kid. you always mentioned people as if they will help you. first you mentioned me akamack, rbgnw..and now your brother.

know what, its a manifestation of being not confident. you unconsciously mention names, as if you need help. lol

Comment

Nobody got time for Manny. Let him continue to fight fighters at catch weights and bull**** demands. Not to mention they dont want to take the tests while nobody else would have a problem

Martinez wouldnt have a problem. This the fight we fans should start demanding

Comment

Working...
                    X