Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardest Puncher at LHW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clearly stevenson. nobody else is producing the kind of one punch KOs he is on a regular basis.

the sheer brutality is on a whole other level to anyone else in the division and he often does it to guys with good chins.

Comment

Originally posted by ARENA View Post
      Yeah Kovalev lost his Krusher aura in 2016.

For one punch imo it is still Stevenson.

Comment

Beterbiev...

Comment

Stevenson for one punch power.

Beterbiev for a sustained beating that'll take away your brain cells and take away years from your life.

Comment

If Stevenson caught Ward with the shot Kovalev did I think Ward would go night night from it.

Comment

My guess would be Stevenson but Campillo said Beterbiev is the hardest puncher he fought and he's been in the ring with Kovalev and Beterbiev.

Darnell Boone said Kovalev hits harder than Stevenson

Earl Newman who has sparred with both Stevenson and Kovalev also said Kovalev hits harder

1:34-1:40 "Kovalev hits harder but Adoins is the better and smarter boxer"
              Last edited by VatoMulatto; 12-22-2016, 01:10 PM.

Comment

We boxing fans are so predictable! Haven't we noticed the better the competition the lower the KO ratio? I don't know who hits the hardest, but I can bet most will not nominate Kovalev, even though he has been the most consistent and accomplished power puncher at the highest level of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  clearly stevenson. nobody else is producing the kind of one punch KOs he is on a regular basis.

the sheer brutality is on a whole other level to anyone else in the division and he often does it to guys with good chins.
                  Vs sub level opposition

the last time he faced someone decent in fonfara...he went the distance.

fonfara later gets stopped in a round v smith.
                  'good chin's ' eh ? bika had a good chin and he couldnt stop him either...

i wouldnt say he was the hardest puncher in the division until he KO's someone in the top 15.
                  anyone can ko some bum's/ low level opposition.

Comment

I'd say that Beterbiev is the hardest puncher, his power is frightening. Stevenson's left is very powerful but the power is hightened by the speed and accuracy. Kovalev might be more powerful than Stevenson, and his power is in both hands, but again his power is heightened by accuracy. I think Beterbiev probably generates the greatest force.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
                      Who do you guys think has the best KO power? Kovalev? Smith? Beterbiev? Adonis?
                      I'd say Stevenson.

He literally puts guys to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X