No announcement yet.

***The Official Gun/Ammo Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
    nice, is that the 3.3" barrel? I love my XD's , I am buying a friends XDs in .45ACP, 4 mags, 2 flush and 2 extended for $400
    Boo cali, can you carry extra mags? at 10 rounds each?
    3.8 inch barrel

Length is a lil shorter than a glock 19.

Height is about same as glock 17.

Trigger imo is better than glock.

Xdm is as ugly as a glock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      I know they would penetrate the cars metal door . What I need to know is if you put a metal plate behind them what is the optimum thickness to keep the slug from penetrating and not hitting the passenger.
      I'm looking for a temporary or modular bullet resistant cage...sort of ...to market perhaps...
      That **** is beyond my knowledge.

Comment

I know they would penetrate the cars metal door . What I need to know is if you put a metal plate behind them what is the optimum thickness to keep the slug from penetrating and not hitting the passenger.
        I'm looking for a temporary or modular bullet resistant cage...sort of ...to market perhaps...
        AR500 3/8" thick should be good enough

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        3.8 inch barrel

Length is a lil shorter than a glock 19.

Height is about same as glock 17.

Trigger imo is better than glock.

Xdm is as ugly as a glock.
        that is nice size, congrats man

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          That **** is beyond my knowledge.
          OK, Most of the video shows the speed of bullets with the a chrono. but none measure them after they penetrated the car door. ( which I believe greatly diminish the speed and also BLUNT the slug and may hinder it on next level of plate.

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
          AR500 3/8" thick should be good enough

That is what we are try to avoid ( thicker gauge of plate and denser) which means heavier....

that is nice size, congrats man
          Thanks for the response tho.

Comment

• AAC honey badger, gun looks so beast. Dont know where to buy it though even though they released them about 2 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post

AAC honey badger, gun looks so beast. Dont know where to buy it though even though they released them about 2 years ago.
              Pistol caliber rifle are crap IMO. what do you need them for?.

Comment

• The Sig P226 is the finest handgun on the market, used by the seals. Reliable, accurate, and holds 15 rounds in the clip.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                  You can't carry anywhere in Cali as far as I know unless your law enforcement or security services and have permit of course....but other than that you can't really carry "legally" anywhere in cali...I wonder what states you CAN carry in ........Texas gotta be one of them....
                  You can carry pretty much in every state unless the states have an over abundance of liberal fruitcakes like California and just about the whole north east with some exceptions like pistolvannia, and the permits are relatively easy to obtain.

Comment

Pistol caliber rifle are crap IMO. what do you need them for?.
                    Has an integrated silencer, just seems like a fun gun to play around with and target shoot. Also full auto.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      You can carry pretty much in every state unless the states have an over abundance of liberal fruitcakes like California and just about the whole north east with some exceptions like pistolvannia, and the permits are relatively easy to obtain.
                      Well round here, between Normandie and Western, we call this here a little felony fell fell........

Comment

Working...
                      X