First Syrians leave for US under resettlement program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    good luck, Missouri
    Put them in Ferguson. They'll fit right in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      We are talking about immigration here, two completely separate topics that are vastly different from one another. Considering todays atmosphere about Muslims and the likelihood that this atmosphere will persist for quite some time in the future then the notion of Muslims mass migrating to a country like USA which is very hostile to them is very very unlikely. Is it inevitable? I guess there is some very slim chance in the far far future that it could happen, but I wouldn't put any money on it anytime soon.

In any case regardless of whether its possible or not, it seems as though you have an inherent hate for white society in America in general, not on an individual basis but as a whole, and appear as though you'd love to see that society crumble, by whatever means possible, whether its immigration or the self destruction within.
      No they're not all that different. They both have HATE in common. A good example of what I mean is Mexicans flooding the border and continuously coming here in droves. Yes, American citizens hate it for the most part, but what's still happening even though the citizens absolutely despise what the Mexicans are doing? You guessed it, they are still coming over here and "taking out jobs" and nothing is really being done about it. It's inevitable that Muslims will also be coming here in droves, because no matter how much the citizens of this country hate a group of people, we are seeing before our very eyes that it doesn't matter how much they hate, they are coming over here regardless. just like the Mexicans have. People hate Mexicans just as much as they do Muslims. For all of the Mexicans ruthless and cutthroat gangs such as ms-13, Barrio 18, latin kings, los zetas, etc. etc....... That's not even mentioning all of the violent crimes illegal Mexicans have committed to the american citizens in the lower parts of Texas.

What I feel and what you think I feel is totally irrelevant to this discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        No they're not all that different. They both have HATE in common. A good example of what I mean is Mexicans flooding the border and continuously coming here in droves. Yes, American citizens hate it for the most part, but what's still happening even though the citizens absolutely despise what the Mexicans are doing? You guessed it, they are still coming over here and "taking out jobs" and nothing is really being done about it. It's inevitable that Muslims will also be coming here in droves, because no matter how much the citizens of this country hate a group of people, we are seeing before our very eyes that it doesn't matter how much they hate, they are coming over here regardless. just like the Mexicans have. People hate Mexicans just as much as they do Muslims. For all of the Mexicans ruthless and cutthroat gangs such as ms-13, Barrio 18, latin kings, los zetas, etc. etc....... That's not even mentioning all of the violent crimes illegal Mexicans have committed to the american citizens in the lower parts of Texas.

What I feel and what you think I feel is totally irrelevant to this discussion.

There is a fundamental difference why Mexicans are flooding into United States vs Muslims, and that is for the simple fact that we are connected to the same land mass with Mexico. How exactly are Muslims supposed to arrive to the US which is roughly a 10-12 hour journey by plane, and God knows how long by boat? Whose going to grant them Visa's and green cards? Where will they find capable boats which can ship them illegally to USA where they would undoubtedly be stopped by the national guard? Mexicans migrate to the US primarily by foot and car, the Muslims don't have that privilege. I reiterate Muslims aren't mass migrating here anytime soon, its literally unfeasible, and the comparison is very off base.
        Last edited by Enayze; 04-08-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

There is a fundamental difference why Mexicans are flooding into United States vs Muslims, and that is for the simple fact that we are connected to the same land mass with Mexico. How exactly are Muslims supposed to arrive to the US which is roughly a 10-12 hour journey by plane, and God knows how long by boat? Whose going to grant them Visa's and green cards? Where will they find capable boats which can ship them illegally to USA where they would undoubtedly be stopped by the national guard? Mexicans migrate to the US primarily by foot and car, the Muslims don't have that privilege. I reiterate Muslims aren't mass migrating here anytime soon, its literally unfeasible, and the comparison is very off base.
          Mexico is connected to the U.S., this is true, but look at the title of the thread. What does it say? It says the U.S. RESETTLEMENT PROGRAM specifically for these people that will be coming here. This is how they are going to come over and these type of programs are only going to get bigger and bigger as time goes on as other countries will pressure America into accepting them, do you not agree?

It's already happening, that's why you see so many of them in certain states. It's only going to get bigger, because as I have previously said, it's inevitable

Comment

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            Mexico is connected to the U.S., this is true, but look at the title of the thread. What does it say? It says the U.S. RESETTLEMENT PROGRAM specifically for these people that will be coming here. This is how they are going to come over and these type of programs are only going to get bigger and bigger as time goes on as other countries will pressure America into accepting them, do you not agree?

It's already happening, that's why you see so many of them in certain states. It's only going to get bigger, because as I have previously said, it's inevitable
            Those group of "refugees" are the first and last group that will be brought into the United States. In November of last year congress approved new legislation that would make it very tough for any refugees to resettle in the USA.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/26...yrian-refugees

I made a thread about it around the time this happened
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=696266

Seems like most of the members on this board agreed as well at 4-1.

You living in Atlanta should know very well that the view of Muslims in US is very negative, 9/11 is not something we will easily forget.

Comment

Those group of "refugees" are the first and last group that will be brought into the United States. In November of last year congress approved new legislation that would make it very tough for any refugees to resettle in the USA.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/26...yrian-refugees

I made a thread about it around the time this happened
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=696266

Seems like most of the members on this board agreed as well at 4-1.

You living in Atlanta should know very well that the view of Muslims in US is very negative, 9/11 is not something we will easily forget.
              Yet at the same time, we are seeing more and more of these people pop up. Especially in Atlanta. They are coming over some way in steady numbers.

Comment

Working...
              X