Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Saunders a No Go, Billy Joe To Have Huge Summer Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well duh of course ggg vs saunders would be a stadium fight in the uk i figured that was a given. who is ggg going to fight now?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      well duh of course ggg vs saunders would be a stadium fight in the uk i figured that was a given. who is ggg going to fight now?
      His only way out of the Johnson mandatory was to unify with Saunders. A shame because it's a mismatch but it seems sure to happen now.

Comment

Not sure why people care. It was clear from jump itwasn't happening and no1 was really too interested on this predictable fight anyways. Let BJS hide with his trinket. I understand the desire of everyone to see some sort of unification. But really, it means so little nowadays I think it's time to move on from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          Not sure why people care. It was clear from jump itwasn't happening and no1 was really too interested on this predictable fight anyways. Let BJS hide with his trinket. I understand the desire of everyone to see some sort of unification. But really, it means so little nowadays I think it's time to move on from that.
          Means something, its not like it happens nowadays. How long since the last one, 10 years? Everybody is complaining how belts are watered down and meaningless. Well here's how to make them meaningful, unify all

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            The best part, Suanders will lose before he gets a big money fight. This will be funny. He'll block everyone from following him on Twitter. He is a sensitive twerp.
            That little coward also blocked me just because i told him to man up and fight GGG. Jeez what a sensitive pussay.

Comment

Like others have said, not surprising. And props to Lemieux for fighting GGG. Saunders is just one of, oh, about 25-30 alphabet beltholders these days who exclusively milk money in easy fights without daring to fight the division's best. That's cool, but it's also pathetic when people call them "world champions," because the piece of the "world" they are "champion" of is pretty effing tiny

Comment

Saw that coming! Billy Hoe doesn't want to lose his paper title just yet like Lemiuex.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  While appearing on Buncy's Boxing Hour, promoter Frank Warren revealed that WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders (23-0, 12KOs) is going to make the first defense of his title in the coming months and then have a huge summer headliner in what is going to be a big promotion.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Saunders will never in his whole life make the money he would have facing GGG..he could have 20 more fights and he won't make the money he would have in one fight with GGG....

Comment

I wonder if anyone actually watched the BJS/Lee fight. That fight was atrocious. it was seriously the worst MW fight i have seen ever. EVER. There was like 30 seconds of action when the knockdowns happened in Round 3 and the rest was just basically no action at all. One guy afraid to throw and the other guy happy that the other guy is afraid.

I will just cheer as soon BJS loses in the future. He will be forgotten soon enough and be remembered as a coward.

Comment

Shout out to Erislandy Lara for actually wanting to fight Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X