Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Mayweather: That Was Lame F** Boy ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta Side Wit Tha Homie Broner On this One, Floyd Is Acting Like A Hoe!! Big Bro Shouldnt Have Talked **** About His Lil Bro Like Dat!!! AB is Right, That Was Some Bruce Jenner Shit!!! Real Talk!!!

Niggah Why You Actin Like A Hoe?? Know Dat Ima Ride For Ya Either Way It Go!!!

Damn My Niggah Why You Actin Like A Bitch??? If You Scared To Take A Chance How The Fuck We Gon Get Rich??

Comment

• what's with these two grown as men acting like straight *****es?

Comment

• They sound racist ...lol....FFS both of you need to grow up or go back to school !

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
          So there you go, plain as day, the msot reward for the least amount of punishment

Careful matchmaking but TBE doe
          Floyd's legacy in a nutshell lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
            I just went to Europe for a month and it's interesting how black people in Europe behave compared to those in the States. Basically what I'm saying is that in the States, they act like belligerent monkeys. Not being racist, just real. African Americans are the most classless, undesirable people you'll ever meet. You don't even want to really be around them. I hate saying it. I really do. And I know not all of them fall in this category, but American culture embraces it, even rewards it, and it makes it worse because they think they're being tolerant. The whole world is laughing at us.
            You were in Europe for a month and you think that makes you an expert on how Africans in Europe behave.

You are naturalising bad ideas about being African American.
            Google Steve Bantu Biko and get your mind free.

"You are okay as you are, begin to look upon yourself as a human being"...Biko
            Last edited by zzat; 11-12-2015, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Can Broner read?

Looks like he's got a script in front of him in that video.

Comment

• Like he says, floyd, he's just following your formula -- max reward least risk.

Comment

• "if ain't nobody else gonna tell you, imma tell you.. cuz i ain't no yes man"

AB with that ether.

Comment

• Now what was it that Floyd was crying about the other day? I took risks, its a conspiracy haha
                    Broner just blew Floyd's bs out of the water
                    Seems when fighters aren't allowed to get away with bs & cherry picking its a conspiracy haha pure wee guy ****
                    Nice1 broner

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
                      I gotta ask, if hasn't already been asked, wtf is a **** boy
                      its hip hop slang for a man that does something un-manly and dishonorable. in this case instead of calling AB and keeping this private Floyd dragged his "lil bro" through the mud for the world to see. . therefore **** boy ****. also applies to Tim Bradley disrespecting Joel Diaz, things like that are kept private, so Timmy was a **** boy in that situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X