Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is gonna get his ass whooped

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
      Worst shape Ive ever seen him, not that I pay much attention to Khan anyway.
      Its not even in fight camp yet, he looks great

putting in the extra hrs will pay off, he's not going to come in looking gaunt like some of Floyds other opponents
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 01-18-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

He works out close to where I live. I'd stalk him out at a couple places that I know he frequents that are a couple minutes from my house but that's just way too creepy.

Comment

Amir Khan ‏@AmirKingKhan 6h
          Couple of rounds of sparring with Angulo today.

with headgear presumably

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Khan's left hook isn't especially quick is it?

He looks like he has regressed a lot.

I think he'll probably retire after Floyd. The bloke done really well to get to this fight. He has beaten some top opposition.
            His left hook was never anything to write home about. His right hand is his main power punch.

Comment

the reason his left arm is bigger is because he uses his jab a lot

most boxers have a buffer lead arm because it gets used more frequently

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                the reason his left arm is bigger is because he uses his jab a lot

most boxers have a buffer lead arm because it gets used more frequently
                Ding ding ding! The winner!

He's right handed. Just uses the left a lot. A lot of boxers also workout their left more for more strength. Same with Marquez, Gamboa, Adrien Broner.....The list goes on and on. They just developed their weak side.

Comment

Working...
                X