• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    3rd round KD.

5th round from the KD.

KO
    LMAO LMAO LMAO Still the best post. I was pretty bummed out about Pacquiao getting iced in there but this shiz was hilarious.

Comment

At first I was:

Then I was like:

Comment

Well the doctors are doing their best to reattach my jaw.

Comment

Comment

I was histerically laughing and couldnt stop jumping around my sisters living room since I got invited to watch it at her house, It was the best moment ever. I had predicted there was going to be 8 rnd Ko and was very confident Pac was going to get Hattonized , when it did happen it was a beautiful moment.

Comment

Well, we were watching like a ten minute delayed version of the fight through Sky from Mexico. I watched the fifth round, in agony, and I immediately went on to Boxing Scene to find out how the fight ended, since it wasn't looking good for Marquez. I read the article title, "Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold In The Sixth Round" and I go back to my seat in the living room with everyone else. Everyone is kind of sad that Marquez is getting hit more and is looking like he might get stopped in the coming rounds. Then, I am watching the sixth round go along and I'm thinking, "When is he gonna knock him out, there's like 3 seconds left in the round." It sucks that I checked Boxing Scene. Otherwise, I would have been really surprised and shocked at seeing that knockout unfold, even if it was delayed. However, I didn't ruin in it for anyone there and they all were shocked and happy that Marquez got the victory. It was actually an amazing outcome if you consider that he was struggling the last two rounds and was looking vulnerable with the broken nose, all bloody and ****. It was a great night of boxing and I messed it up by being an eager beaver.

Comment

Everyone got up threw their hands up yelling like we won the fight!!!!! That one goes to My top 5 fav fights!!!!

Comment

I was at B Dubs with a pro-Marquez crowd, and the place erupted. I was shocked, and slightly disappointed the fight was over because it was so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    Well, we were watching like a ten minute delayed version of the fight through Sky from Mexico. I watched the fifth round, in agony, and I immediately went on to Boxing Scene to find out how the fight ended, since it wasn't looking good for Marquez. I read the article title, "Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold In The Sixth Round" and I go back to my seat in the living room with everyone else. Everyone is kind of sad that Marquez is getting hit more and is looking like he might get stopped in the coming rounds. Then, I am watching the sixth round go along and I'm thinking, "When is he gonna knock him out, there's like 3 seconds left in the round." It sucks that I checked Boxing Scene. Otherwise, I would have been really surprised and shocked at seeing that knockout unfold, even if it was delayed. However, I didn't ruin in it for anyone there and they all were shocked and happy that Marquez got the victory. It was actually an amazing outcome if you consider that he was struggling the last two rounds and was looking vulnerable with the broken nose, all bloody and ****. It was a great night of boxing and I messed it up by being an eager beaver.
                    Dont feel bad bro, Ive done the same thing a couple times when Im DVRing a fight.

Comment

was in a split house of

mexicanos/chicanos and pinoys.....everyone just started screaming. i was saying right before it happened that pac stopped bobbing and weaving and was gonna get caught walking in straight ahead carelessly, then POW!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Finished off the liquor and bomb a.s.s food and partied it up!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X