No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Clips Nishioka For a Ninth Round TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Rigo's chin would not have a lasting relationship with Donaire's right and left hand power. Mares though would be a tough one for Donaire.
    Mares can't beat Donaire. He isnt strong enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      broke his hand again............
      Yeah, I was thinking that. Hopefully everything is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Yeah but I keep hearing that Donaire is a lot better than Rigo, and if that's the case then it would be a low risk fight for Donaire.

So it would be an easy fight, easy money and he would easily stop the questions about him ducking Rigondeaux.
        Nah, I would give Rigo the edge over Donaire, because Donaire is pretty easy to hit. (Mathebula outlanded Donaire, FYI.) This definitely would not be an easy night for either guy. In my opinion, Donaire will avoid Rigo in order to avoid a potential loss. His next fight will be at 126.

Actually, I want to see both of them to go to 126, because everyone at 122 is a bum with no potential for anything better. Both guys are wasting their careers in this weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          What has Rigo done that makes people think he can beat Donaire? Tell me I'd like to know.
          Maybe because hes an overall better boxer than donaire who hardly gets caught he always comes clean from his face and we have seen donaire get hit way to much. Narvaez tagged him all night if he wasn't that small or if donaire would of been fighting a guy his size he would of been ko'd. Or maybe is because he won 2 gold medals for cuba and because of his communist country we never saw him become a pro until he deflected.

Maybe because he is regarded as the best amateur boxer in history and he the wba champion right now. But i guess he has to prove (sign of ducking the opponent) himself to donaire. I mean rigo wants to fight nioshika was good but now old didn't wanted to fight, mathebula didn't wanted to fight who the **** was he? was he a champion???? mm doesn't make sense of donaires excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            What has Rigo done that makes people think he can beat Donaire? Tell me I'd like to know.
            I would like to know as well.

Comment

After watching that performance and seeing how young Donaire conducted himself in the post-fight interview, i cant help but be confident has something very special and rare. An obvious heir-apparent to the shaken Pacquiao crown. I must treat myself to more of his fights as long as the opposition remains perceivably strong and competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Nonito really hasn't beat anyone because you're right he is bigger than everyone with more agility, its just like what broner was doing. Time for Donaire to step up to his real weight, 126, and I doubt he will be impressive there due to his brittle hands, Gary Russell KO's him easy..
                Mares/Moreno vs Nonito is the fight I want to see next!

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
                  Maybe because hes an overall better boxer than donaire who hardly gets caught he always comes clean from his face and we have seen donaire get hit way to much. Narvaez tagged him all night if he wasn't that small or if donaire would of been fighting a guy his size he would of been ko'd. Or maybe is because he won 2 gold medals for cuba and because of his communist country we never saw him become a pro until he deflected.

Maybe because he is regarded as the best amateur boxer in history and he the wba champion right now. But i guess he has to prove (sign of ducking the opponent) himself to donaire. I mean rigo wants to fight nioshika was good but now old didn't wanted to fight, mathebula didn't wanted to fight who the **** was he? was he a champion???? mm doesn't make sense of donaires excuses
                  Man get this bull**** out of here lol. Regarded as the best amateur, lmmfao...!? Who has he fought as a pro? He didn't even earn his title shot, lmao. I like Rigo but he needs more seasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by seal View Post
                    Because it's a HIGH risk, LOW reward fight.

If Donaire loses, then he loses marketability.
                    If Donaire wins, then who cares? No one outside of this forum knows who the hell Rigondeaux is anyway.
                    Hell, no one outside this forum knows anybody at super batamweight. Does Mathebula seem like some sort of superstar to you?
                    Last edited by Juanma9; 10-13-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                      Then what's the problem with fighting him? I mean easy money and easy fame if he beats him right?
                      fame and money ? from beating a guy with a 11 n 0 record? does rigo even have a signature win? ....

Comment

Working...
                      X