Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: I Want All The Belts, No Easy Fights, I Want To Face The Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: I Want All The Belts, No Easy Fights, I Want To Face The Best

Welterweight contender Vergil Ortiz has dynamite in his fists. With 16 knockouts in the same number of fights, the American fighter with Mexican roots not only has the goal of being crowned world champion but also of establishing himself as one of the best fighters in history.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hooker will be a good test for Ortiz though he is new welterweight. Ortiz may be is deadly now but isnt much tested.

Comment

Good fight for ORtiz Hooker can hit so he better stay sharp but ORtiz looks like the real deal and out of all the Young guns he’s faced the best compe already.

If Ortiz runs through hooker without much trouble that will be impressive.

Comment

The Future of boxing! He will be the next Canelo imo if R. Garcia doesn't match him stupidly like several others in the past at the wrong time. He & Boots will likely be the future top dogs at ww but I can see that turning into a rivalry that actually gets made much quicker Because mexican fighters bring in ppvs & thats usually the main stumbling block as to big fights getting made. Then again its also because Crawford wants to be on easy street while Espn & msm shills proclaim him an ATG for crushing cans.

If Crawford has any guts at all he'll fight Ortiz who would be his biggest most lucrative fight even though Ortiz is unknown,hes mexican,& would be given a great chance to win relative to his age so the mexican American public with jump on to that hypetrain with both feet.

Crawford constantly cries about not having opponents available,well Ortiz would earn him massive respect by the entire boxing world like he would've earned if Benevidez wasn't debilitated in 1 leg.
        Last edited by kushking; 01-19-2021, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Ortiz gonna steam roll him. He’s ready for the elite imo.

Comment

Ennis/Ortiz is going to be the next big fight at WW. Let’s just hope they do fight , not yet but at some point in the next 24 months. God knows Spence/ Crawford have no interest in fight each other.

Comment

This should be the fight Keith Thurman is looking for! Ortiz Jr. vs. Hooker would be good, but Thurman vs. Ortiz Jr. would be even better!

Comment

Ortiz vs Ennis, make it happen. Or are they just going to talk and the best fights never get made in the modern era, and they retire never having fought the best? Boxing needs to step up.

Comment

He'll be an o.a.p before he gets a piece of the top WWs.

Comment

Let’s not get it twisted because

By far Boots has fought less quality opposition with no heart or chins. Ortiz has shown a great desire to be exceptional and he has real power the kind you are born with but developed as well. Also Ortiz don’t play when he is in the ring he punches with bad intentions and isn’t carrying nobody rounds. Boots chin is untested but he does have exceptional talent, and seem to always be in great shape, how well does he take it though? He’s always allowing himself to get careless with all the razzel dazzle playing, and how will that go against a seasoned veteran counter puncher like Crawford? Just my thoughts

Comment

Working...
                    X