Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-16-2021, 12:15 AM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7601 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,117.90
Total Points: 278,715.71
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
Man down the affable oddball. Glad you’re alright.
Yea man good to see him back.

He owes me actually cuz this thread boosted his popularity.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 12:18 AM #132
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
DeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 11,597.99
Stick it up your arse, left wing scum - Rocky... f@gg0t of the year - -MAKAVELLI- you've earned this - -MAKAVELLI- 

Who? You gotta be a man to mandown is one of my professional catchphrases. Thought it up myself.
DeltaSigChi4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 12:24 AM #133
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 4552 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,265.81
Total Points: 171,644.87
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Lol I stop by to see what's being said about Garcia and stopped in here to see this.

Ok let's get something straight. My wife wage was brought up because of the corona virus and me being told everything was closed when it wasn't. I posted her bonuses to prove I wasn't bs'ing. People were spending money! But I was lying! Lol

"Bragging about ****" let's see. People talk chit on the net all the time. I was called out all the time about chit. So unlike some that hide behind a keyboard I would prove I wasn't just talking chit. You can't win lol. Your full of chit but if you prove you're not your bragging! Man people need to make up their minds.

Yes, I sold my shop. Larry went on for months about me being on welfare or something chit lol. I was like welfare? Ok ill just prove him wrong and show the shop ect. But then I'm bragging again lol. My wife in hwr small retail mall job can't pay for what we own,, thats just a fact. No matter what its a no win.

My race, yes I have my native card. I wanted to know more about my background. My dad had his card and then my sister and I got ours. You can't get anything free if you live in NV and the tribe is in OK. You have to live in OK lol. But whatever we are learning about our background as a family and its cool and fun to see where you're from. Yeah I know I'm still a racist lol.

Anyway, this is the first time stopping in beleive it or not I dont care. I dont play alts so forget about that also. We are actually moving out of state to start a retail store. Don't want to say to much because I'm bragging lol.

I truly wish you all the best. If there's a big fight I might stop in and say whats up if its cool.

Oh and yeah I'm pissed Trump lost. Why wouldn't I be ya'll know me. I'm 100% straight up no BS and from reading this topic I need to learn to be fake and not prove anyone wrong with pics of chit.

Anyway, happy 2021 to you all. Good luck fellas. Peace!!
He's alive and kicking! And more Native than Elizabeth Warren!
Hope you have a good fishing year in 2021.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 08:48 AM #134
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2782 Post(s)
True-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,050.75
Total Points: 75,014.70
Don't ever call me a monkey again - Mr McDowell Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Lol I stop by to see what's being said about Garcia and stopped in here to see this.

Ok let's get something straight. My wife wage was brought up because of the corona virus and me being told everything was closed when it wasn't. I posted her bonuses to prove I wasn't bs'ing. People were spending money! But I was lying! Lol

"Bragging about ****" let's see. People talk chit on the net all the time. I was called out all the time about chit. So unlike some that hide behind a keyboard I would prove I wasn't just talking chit. You can't win lol. Your full of chit but if you prove you're not your bragging! Man people need to make up their minds.

Yes, I sold my shop. Larry went on for months about me being on welfare or something chit lol. I was like welfare? Ok ill just prove him wrong and show the shop ect. But then I'm bragging again lol. My wife in hwr small retail mall job can't pay for what we own,, thats just a fact. No matter what its a no win.

My race, yes I have my native card. I wanted to know more about my background. My dad had his card and then my sister and I got ours. You can't get anything free if you live in NV and the tribe is in OK. You have to live in OK lol. But whatever we are learning about our background as a family and its cool and fun to see where you're from. Yeah I know I'm still a racist lol.

Anyway, this is the first time stopping in beleive it or not I dont care. I dont play alts so forget about that also. We are actually moving out of state to start a retail store. Don't want to say to much because I'm bragging lol.

I truly wish you all the best. If there's a big fight I might stop in and say whats up if its cool.

Oh and yeah I'm pissed Trump lost. Why wouldn't I be ya'll know me. I'm 100% straight up no BS and from reading this topic I need to learn to be fake and not prove anyone wrong with pics of chit.

Dude grow some balls and have a thick skin. Quit being so mentally soft.

You really care that much what people say about your claims? If someone doesn’t believe something about you that is true who gives a fuk. That shít bothers you that much you’d go out of your way to prove them wrong by posting personal information.

What an insecure prick you are. You a mentally soft mfer.

It’s good to not have you around anymore.
True-Boxing-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 02:04 PM #135
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
HewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 99,533.89

Quote:

But did you enjoy me eviscerating TF out of the big dumb and motorcity moron?
Those dudes won’t even reply after I embarrassed them for their dumb so called logic.
HewJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 02:05 PM #136
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
HewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeHewJohnson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 99,533.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Trump losing caused this man to give up posting on a site he loved.

Now imagine what other Trump supporters (who have a much deeper connection to Trump than meltdowns) are going to do next month when Biden raises his hand and says "So help me God". They are going to lose it. Damn shame too
Trump in office. Biden in office.
Dwayne Johnson in office.

You’re still a fat, broke, loser mfer who complains on boxing scene all day instead of making things happen for himself.
You’re a pathetic waste of life.
HewJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends