Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Tyson Fury Second Only To Muhammad Ali As A Salesman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Tyson Fury Second Only To Muhammad Ali As A Salesman

Bernard Hopkins doesn't consider Tyson Fury the best active heavyweight in boxing. The former middleweight and light heavyweight champion is awed, however, by Fury's incredible ability to promote himself. In fact, Hopkins has seen only one better salesman in boxing history, the incomparable Muhammad Ali.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Racist Hopkins will never give Tyson the credit he deserves as a fighter, but at least he acknowledges the Gypsy King's charisma.

Comment

Racist Hopkins, I use to be a fan. I'm glad I was there when he got punched through the ropes from a whiteboy. Got retired by the white man lol

Comment

Uhhh. Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Racist Hopkins will never give Tyson the credit he deserves as a fighter, but at least he acknowledges the Gypsy King's charisma.
          Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          Racist Hopkins, I use to be a fan. I'm glad I was there when he got punched through the ropes from a whiteboy. Got retired by the white man lol
          I didn't catch any racism, he just compared him to Ali and Cooney.

Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
          Uhhh. Floyd Mayweather?
          Yeah, I don't know how he over looked that one! Maybe because of the negative headlines that comes with MW.

Comment

Hopkins used to be one of my favourites at MW but he’s such a bitter racist. The fact he lost to Calzaghe and was knocked out of the ring by another white fighter is hilarious. You would think he would respect Fury as a technical boxer more than others, but of course Fury is white.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              I didn't catch any racism, he just compared him to Ali and Cooney.

Yeah, I don't know how he over looked that one! Maybe because of the negative headlines that comes with MW.
              You didn’t catch any racism? For real? 🤣

Comment

Just bringing up race is a bad look. I mean, what if Kelly Pavlik says he doesn’t think Wilder is the best current black heavyweight?

Comment

B Hop. One of my favs.

I didn’t catch any racism. Is calling Fury a “Great White Hope” racist? I really don’t know.

Comment

B-Hop speaking facts bigger than life here.

Comment

Working...
                    X