No announcement yet.

Did we make a mistake when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I’m gonna take a wild shot in the proverbial dark!
    One has a half avocado in his profile, and the other has a photo of a chick looking to fight...
    Yup.

It's easy to see.

Now if only the mods can figure it out and start zapping all his alts as they pop up.

That's the only way to kill this cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Yup.

It's easy to see.

Now if only the mods can figure it out and start zapping all his alts as they pop up.

Wrong. Funny it's easy to see something that's not true. How does that one work, sparky?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Yup.

It's easy to see.

Trust me if that was the case we would have been outta here already. We are not in jaded's good book.

Comment

I’m gonna take a wild shot in the proverbial dark!
          One has a half avocado in his profile, and the other has a photo of a chick looking to fight...
          And they dont even have to do a ban.

Just relegate him solely to posting in the Thunderdome, since he's only here to e-beef anyway.

That too would solve the problem, and would not even require bans.

He could pick e-fights, and always 'win' them, to his heart's content while not gumming up the Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Wrong. Funny it's easy to see something that's not true. How does that one work, sparky?
            At least we know never to trust 1bad's gut feeling because we are proof of him being wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I want to dance like this guy, he makes big money, travels the world dancing, and ****ing hot chicks. I met him like 4 times. He used to box til 17 years old.

Tell me what you think. He get so much poon. Women get in line to dance with him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_fDz-JXd5TQ

Brother to the other guy. Gimme your impression.

Comment

I want to dance like this guy, he makes big money, travels the world dancing, and ****ing hot chicks. I met him like 4 times. He used to box til 17 years old.

Tell me what you think. He get so much poon. Women get in line to dance with him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_fDz-JXd5TQ

Brother to the other guy. Gimme your impression.
                I'll give it a watch later. I don't like to watch YouTube videos at work!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  At least we know never to trust 1bad's gut feeling because we are proof of him being wrong.
                  Exactly! He believes what he wants to believe, not what's true.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    We raided the RL Stine Goosebumps forum?

Have our chickens came to roost?

Does this explain all of these crazy, immature alts, with no common sense?

Did we lose at our own game?

i remember reading about this and someone posted a link to the forum

pure L.....O.....L.....

Comment

That was so funny

We need to do it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X