Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez Blasts Out Dejan Zlaticanin in Huge Two Round Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
    In hindsight, it's a wonder that Crawford didn't stop Ricky Burns.
    I don't think anyone has stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I don't think anyone has stopped him.
      I don't think so either, but he's not elite and Crawford never went for the kill. He's looked kinda like damaged goods in his last few though, so its bound to happen.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Ramirez Blasts Out Dejan Zlaticanin in Huge Two Round Upset

Roberto Ramirez ruined Dejan Zlaticanin's comeback Thursday night. Mexico's Ramirez (18-2-1, 13 KOs) knocked down the former WBC world lightweight champion twice and stopped him in the second round of a scheduled 10-round, 135-pound bout in New York.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

And there goes one of Mikey's "best wins," supposedly. To the guy saying Zlaticinin beat Burns, Petrov, etc etc, yeah those guys are all B-level at best, more like C-level, too. Don't overhype these guys.

Comment

No big deal. He was only a -10000 favorite meaning it’s the biggest in boxing in about 10 years. What a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Wow, holy **** I'm shocked, guess this dude is completely done. This was a guy with wins over Redkach, Burns and Petrov. Time to hang them up when you're now getting KO'd by Mexican level fighters
              Mexican level journeyman are pretty much on the same level of most top euro fighters.

Now top Mexican level is another story these euro bums will rarely get to that level.

Comment

Dejan just dejavu from Mexican meat!

Comment

Mikey ruined this fool Dejan Zlaticanin the same way Marcos Maidana ruined Adrian Broner,... 😆😂

Comment

Ramirez showed Mikey Garcia how its done! He took out Dejan a round faster than Mikey. Now all the losers on here who said Indongo was a bum because Prograis took him out quicker than Terence Crawford have to say the same about Dejan and stop giving him credit for that victory like its a big deal. This makes the Dejan win even worse because Ramirez is a nobody and at least Prograis is going places.

Comment

Another weak fighter Garcia has fought. Garcia needs to step it up with the fighters he fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X