Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

What sense does that make?

Exactly how terrified is he of AJ that he demands these insane 10x on his purses?

Can you focks end it with the f@ggotry already?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Exactly how terrified is he of AJ that he demands these insane 10x on his purses?
      He wants what the fight is worth, period. The fight gets it's value from both fighters not just one. Somewhere between 30 and 40% is not insane. Taking a flat fee wouldn't be insane, just stupid.

Comment

Alabama fraud at his finest.

Comment

terribly flawed logic

first where did wilder turn down 15? have you seen him confirm it?

even if we say he did.....is ortiz the same fighter as AJ? is ortiz an international superstar like AJs fans claim

if AJ is taking down 20-25 mil purses than surely 50 mil is a great deal to fight a guy who at best makes 2 mil right?

the total value of an AJ fight, and wilders worth to it, is different than other wilder fights....wilders offer to AJ already suggests its a different fight...otherwise nobody would be offering him more than 20-25 mil right?

your logic is terribly flawed...terrible

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            He wants what the fight is worth, period. The fight gets it's value from both fighters not just one. Somewhere between 30 and 40% is not insane. Taking a flat fee wouldn't be insane, just stupid.
            It's insane to demand more than 10x your best payday.

He's clearly petrified of losing his only chance to make money as he knows he'll lose to AJ.

What a ducker

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              terribly flawed logic

first where did wilder turn down 15? have you seen him confirm it?

even if we say he did.....is ortiz the same fighter as AJ? is ortiz an international superstar like AJs fans claim

if AJ is taking down 20-25 mil purses than surely 50 mil is a great deal to fight a guy who at best makes 2 mil right?

the total value of an AJ fight, and wilders worth to it, is different than other wilder fights....wilders offer to AJ already suggests its a different fight...otherwise nobody would be offering him more than 20-25 mil right?

your logic is terribly flawed...terrible
              I'm very happy you say that.

I agree.

Now apply that same logic to anti-Joshua threads and stop being ******ed.

Comment

The purse isn’t the issue. Welcome to last month casual. Wilder side will step up and provide the money for the purses. Biggest question is what type of coward turns down 50million? Dibella, Haymon, Finkel put their money where their mouth was and made Hearn look like a rookie and so far all we’ve heard from Hearn is fantasy and obsession to take over America. Guy couldn’t even secure an easy title eliminator for Whyte, how ironic that Pulev team had the same problems with Hearn.

Comment

I'm very happy you say that.

I agree.

Now apply that same logic to anti-Joshua threads and stop being ******ed.
                  why would i apply that logic to anti joshua threads? a guy that is only making 2 mil in his biggest fight just offered AJ double his biggest purse!

wilder offered AJ double his biggest purse, contingent on US money, to fight him....lol....and AJs biggest purse is probably more than wilders career earnings...its not apples to apples here...not even close...your logic is terribly flawed

btw...when did wilder confirm he turned down 15 million?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    The purse isn’t the issue. Welcome to last month casual. Wilder side will step up and provide the money for the purses. Biggest question is what type of coward turns down 50million? Dibella, Haymon, Finkel put their money where their mouth was and made Hearn look like a rookie and so far all we’ve heard from Hearn is fantasy and obsession to take over America. Guy couldn’t even secure an easy title eliminator for Whyte, how ironic that Pulev team had the same problems with Hearn.
                    Call me a casual then mentions dibella.

dear me

Comment

Working...
                    X