Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo-Golovkin Deal Pushes Back Joshua-Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the words of Mr.Kovalev "BWWK BWWK BWWK BWWK"

Comment

The mental gymnastics josh's nuthuggers will have to do to spin this one will be entertaining to watch

Comment

PEDvetkin vs Anthony Juiceshua sounds fun.

Hopefully they dont drug test I want PEDvetkin at his best to go against the grade A juice that AJ is pumped with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
          Punk azz excuses. Hearn bluff was called. Now he’s trying to withdraw. They want no parts of Wildzilla right now. We want Frankenstein vs Wildzilla now! Do the monster mash.
          Well said!...lol!...Hearn is gonna spin this dry with tons of lint.

Comment

Ha ha here we go again Mr excuse Hearn and co are scared stiff of wilder

Comment

Just when I thought this was actually happening. Go to hell, Hearn, you snake.

Comment

I'm starting to think Hearn doesn't want this fight.

Comment

yup, can't have two different fights in the same month! Madness!

Comment

Originally posted by cali37 View Post
                    The mental gymnastics josh's nuthuggers will have to do to spin this one will be entertaining to watch
                    Lol I agree with u on this one!!! Thats the reason it’s taking them so long to come from under the rocks they are trying to figure out the best way to spin in around but I’m watching and waiting.....👀👀👀👀 where y’all at make this laughable

Comment

This guy making excuses to delay fight longer was never going be in September with canelo penciled in to return the 15th anyways nothing wrong with middle of October stop the bs Hearn

Comment

Working...
                      X