Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Tyson Fury split from his uncle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since I'm not British, what's Fury's beef with Haye?

Comment

I assume the sex got stale

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        To be fair when you're a 6ft9 fat giant and ****ing your 6ft4 uncle in a tiny caravan it can get old pretty fast

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          To be fair when you're a 6ft9 fat giant and ****ing your 6ft4 uncle in a tiny caravan it can get old pretty fast
          Gypsy men are conceived, born, and naturally de-flowered in mini Van's.

Size is no deterrent

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            I got green k for this...but it was a legit question, I have no idea. I'm curious! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              As people said the Haye stuff, plus Tyson doesn't like being told what to do and Peter was on his back a lot of the time. Tyson also said Parker won the fight against Hughie and went partying with Parker after the fight
              The Haye thing seemed to me like it was tongue in cheek. I really can't believe that's it.

I have much more belief that Tyson's unprofessional attitude was rubbing Peter the wrong way. Peter runs the gym like a military general, and I don't think Tyson felt that was for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Wonder how the caravan smelt after those two going at it for a good hour. Cottage cheese and farts everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  His uncle suggested he quit boxing and join the carnival. Alas, this did not sit well with Tyson. He feels his life has greater purpose than headlining "The Big Goofy Fucker" exhibit.
                  Holy shyt is that really what happened? I could imagine that, poor fat Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Haye pulled out of a couple of fight dates with Fury claiming injuries. Fury didnt believe he was injured, wasting his time

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      Haye pulled out of a couple of fight dates with Fury claiming injuries. Fury didnt believe he was injured, wasting his time
                      damn, I didn't even know they were scheduled to fight....

Comment

Working...
                      X