Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it right to abort children with Down syndrome?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Derranged said it’s fine and he has done it twice

In Ireland we had a big vote on this. What are your thoughts?

Yes, especially in Ireland 🇮🇪.

Comment

I don't see the issue.

Of course if I happened to have a child with Down syndrome I would love them unconditionally. And if you choose to raise a child with Down syndrome, power to you. But I don't see it as a bad thing to abort them if you have the knowledge and choice to do so.

Comment

You’re a piece of ****
        jack_the_rippuh

Comment

Yes. I'm a firm believer in exterminating all ******s that don't contribute to society. The animal kingdom shows us this is a fine thought too. They leave the ****** to die, eat it, or watch it die eventually anyway... idk why humans steal from other humans to help support these societal leeches. Atleast the ******s have a reason to leech though, unlike most Liberals.

Comment

I just found out, that doctors can tell you way before the birth, that the baby has down syndrome. If that's the case, i'm fine with people choosing not to bring a kid in this world with that deficiency.

Comment

If God really hated abortions, then why did he invent coat hangers?

On a more serious note, yes I would abort. Me and my wife have two kids. We had the early scans and checks done, which among other things, reveal if your kid is going to have Down's.

We agreed that if the tests revealed Down's that we would abort.

Bringing in tards to the world, that do nothing but suck up precious resources, is an exercise in ideological masturbation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Derranged said it’s fine and he has done it twice

In Ireland we had a big vote on this. What are your thoughts?

you wouldn't be around if it was allowed everywhere

Comment

A guy with Down's Syndrome has worked at my local Burger King for 10 years, and I think he's sort of like a shift manager now. He's been more successful in life than I ever have been.

Respect.

Comment

I'm a support worker and have supported a good number of people with downs syndrome and a happier bunch you couldn't meet. Although they have freakish strength, one used to manhandle me on the bus calling me his *****cat. Although I don't think I could put up with it 24/7 as a parent. But I'm an *******, I definitely wouldn't want them aborted if I was in that position though.

Comment

Working...
                    X