Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Khan is a 4-5 round fighter.
      Lasted 12 with Chino. Somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Lasted 12 with Chino. Somehow.
        Maidana ruined him.

Comment

Khan is an exciting fighter, but while Manny is clearly far away from where he used to be, I am not that sure he would really get beaten by Khan. But Pac is against father time and like everyone, it's a battle you cant win. Some people just hang on longer and age better, but they all will get slower and weaker with time, just how it is

But anyways, with Khan, there was always cool fights that would have been very fun to see, even if in some you would know how it would end. Like against Cotto or Pac back few years ago. And how about against Tim Bradley? Both good boxers, Tim is a great boxer even, but got into those brawls occasionally. Khan is way faster, and Bradley doesnt have that much power. But Bradley had heart of a lion and crazy good recovery

Hell, I even think Khan vs Chavez Jr would have been fun.

I wouldn't mind seeing him against Broner either. But I hope him against Brook fight will happen while its still a good fight. Sadly both have gotten losses since it was first talked, but I think the fight would still do really well in UK

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            Might even KO Him ala Phil Lo Greco. I also favor him against Jeff Horn.

All this because Khan beat a bum in 40 sec?

Comment

Even now, i'd still bet on Manny putting a beating on Khan.

Manny is what, 10 years older?

Khan was never in the same class, not even close.

Comment

lol Roman is bored today. One thread he's sucking Pacquiao's **** saying 2010 version would've beaten the woman beater *Floyd, and in another thread he's punching Pacquiao's **** saying he'd lose to a mere con. Roman feeling confused with his emotions today

Comment

Working...
                X