No announcement yet.

Northerners who moved south.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Lol I'm from the Bronx...don't tell me you don't sweat in the summer in NYC. I can remember sleeping on our fire escape it was so hot in our apartment.

I have not scraped ice off the windshield of my car nor shoveled snow off my driveway in nearly 40 years. Plus it rains all the freaking time in NY....especially on weekends. Fk that.
    It gets hot at the peak of the summer for sure but it's not like being in the south. I spent a summer in Baltimore and it was bruuuutal. And that barely even counts as the south

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      laughing ..... i got family on both sides of that bakersfield devide..

i get a pass.. on both sides...

my fam is always trying to come together..

one thing that brought us together was my dad dying..

i am the only son of the oldest son... i called... everyone came.. it was cool....

my pops augustine... rip.. brought us together.. at least for a few days..
      RIP to your father and you and your whole family. It’s good to hear people not letting that BS come between them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        It gets hot at the peak of the summer for sure but it's not like being in the south. I spent a summer in Baltimore and it was bruuuutal. And that barely even counts as the south
        look.. i am crazy.. i wont hurt you.. but if i ever visit ny... i will want to have you and dempsy and others show my a hot min.. a new york min.. i want to eat...laugh.. at me.. andjust see new things.. that is is it..

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          RIP to your father and you and your whole family. It’s good to hear people not letting that BS come between them.
          people fightng over chit they dont knowww they dont own.
          we mexicans.. we fight good.. to the death.. \
          whipped the spain.. and france..

easy money.

Comment

Owe and I meant God bless you and your family carnal

Comment

Working...
            X