I like the way Floyd stood up for Badou Jack's trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the way Floyd stood up for Badou Jack's trainer

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The 'You've never done it, so you can't be an expert on it' argument is so lazy and has no substance.
    Does a doctor have to have an illness, in order to know how to treat it?
    Does a rocket scientist have to go into space, to build something that can get there?
    Does a football manager have to win everything as a player, before he can guide a team to glory?
    As soon as you use that argument, you've lost the argument.

Comment

Fair play, Floyd looking out for his people.

Comment

I've met Lou Del Valle, he used to go to the same boxing gym I went to in the Bronx sometimes. Seems like a decent guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Ad Hominem, Floyd avoids the genuine question being asked by trying to attack the guy who clearly does know a thing or two about the sport.
          This was a very weak deflection by Floyd, instead of trying to attack the guy why not answer the question honestly?

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
            The 'You've never done it, so you can't be an expert on it' argument is so lazy and has no substance.
            Does a doctor have to have an illness, in order to know how to treat it?
            Does a rocket scientist have to go into space, to build something that can get there?
            Does a football manager have to win everything as a player, before he can guide a team to glory?
            As soon as you use that argument, you've lost the argument.
            It sure is, Instead of attacking the guy he could have just said no comment which is basically what he did by attacking that guy and not answering the question lol.
            Jack deserved to lose tonight, its absolute weak strategy to not fight for the first 6 rounds maybe he was scared of Adonis power, but it doesn't excuse him giving up those rounds and crying foul play when he was the one who clearly never tried to win the damn championship.

It's a 12 round fight not a 4 or 5 round fight you have to fight for ALL of those 12 rounds If you don't intend on KOing your opponent.

Comment

Ba-draw jack didn't deserve to win, end of. He's lucky he got another draw.

Comment

He defended jack trainer and put down all trainers in the process.

Comment

Working...
                X