Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL - AJ v Wilder - Who Wins ? (Post Parker fight edition)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL - AJ v Wilder - Who Wins ? (Post Parker fight edition)

After AJ's ordinary decision win over Parker

Who do you now think wins between AJ and Wilder ?
    Wilder
    54.67%
    Joshua
    45.33%

early leader

Comment

Based on AJ's performance against Parker, not only do I feel Wilder KO'S AJ, I also think T Fury beats AJ as well and easily at that. Why in regards to Fury is because of all the feints Fury gives you and he's way better at it than Parker. Be honest, Parker had AJ froze at times. Fury gives AJ fits.
      As for Wilder, there's no way AJ can avoid that right hand for 12 rounds. Wilder is by far one of the worse boxers in history but that right hand makes up for all of that. As long as he doesn't get caught leaning in after throwing a punch, Wilder KO'S AJ everyday and 3 times on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
        Based on AJ's performance against Parker, not only do I feel Wilder KO'S AJ, I also think T Fury beats AJ as well and easily at that. Why in regards to Fury is because of all the feints Fury gives you and he's way better at it than Parker. Be honest, Parker had AJ froze at times. Fury gives AJ fits.
        As for Wilder, there's no way AJ can avoid that right hand for 12 rounds. Wilder is by far one of the worse boxers in history but that right hand makes up for all of that. As long as he doesn't get caught leaning in after throwing a punch, Wilder KO'S AJ everyday and 3 times on Sunday.
        Agreed on the Wilder point. Agreed on the Fury point except we all think of previous Fury. A 2 1/2 year layoff and losing all this belly weight we have no idea how he will be. His faints though will have AJ flustered

Comment

Wilder may look completely ungainly in the ring but its that very thing that would be a nightmare for Joshua.

Wilder has quicker hands, longer reach, better feet speed and is a bigger one punch Knock out Artist.

Trying to be balanced and fair, I'd give Wilder the edge.

Comment

As someone who doesn't give a damn about either I think wilder beats him and turns off his lights

Comment

AJ boxes Wilder to an easy decision...maybe one knockdown. Fury though? Fury beats them both easily.

Comment

one guy wins 119-109, 118-110 x2. the other guy loses most rounds and almost get stopped. boxingscene verdict- joshua looked ordinary and vulnerable, wilders gonna beat him now.

some of you guys really are ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  one guy wins 119-109, 118-110 x2. the other guy loses most rounds and almost get stopped. boxingscene verdict- joshua looked ordinary and vulnerable, wilders gonna beat him now.

some of you guys really are ******ed
                  Just a case of people letting their fandom get in the way of rational thought. Pretty natural, tbh.

Comment

I always picked Joshua but after Takam and Parker I think Wilder would hurt the big stiff bodybuilder and jump on him for a messy stoppage inside six rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X