Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can WE PLEASE STOP RACISM THEMES To Sell This Fight - FFS - Support NELO vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can WE PLEASE STOP RACISM THEMES To Sell This Fight - FFS - Support NELO vs GGG

C'mon yall. Can we please have some unity and harmony for the sweet science. This is why whenever we hyped Alvarez to beat GGG we've got the same traditional and rogue posters saying ''you just want a ''white dude to lose'' when comparing Alvarez to GGG

FÜCK when will these insecurities ever end. Or am I being naive that Racism is an important part in pugilism? Was it like that since Egyptian or Ancient Greek times? race?

Seems to me the only ones making it a issue is the white media ijs

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Seems to me the only ones making it a issue is the white media ijs
      Look, for us combat sports enthusiasts, perhaps MAYBE it can be forgiven, but the same propaganda formula and industry hyping it only proves how Trump won his elections. That's obvious. So Floyd and perhaps the UFC are fueling this formula while industry are so amazed that they'll just report it casually to fulfill their jobs...

Instead, we could be having more articles and videos to sell Alvarez vs GGG.

at the very least Alvarez MAYBE somewhat hypes his fights but he comes off as humble, or worse, GGG comes off super humble and a fake... I don't know man... K2 were a real let down. When was the last Undisputed? GGG turned that down to fight a guy that promoted he just wanted his belt... ''I fight anybody...'' yet never acknowledges 168, ''juss my focus is 160''

yet he refused undisputed. Industry needs to tax K2's ass man... da fooook is going on

Comment

Working...
      X