Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex-Boxer Dumps Cheating Girlfriend In 11 Mil Views "Best Breakup Ever" Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't find his record on BoxRec, found an MMA record on Sherdog doe.

I thought it was a good video. He did it a mature manner with a bit of humour thrown in. Much better than the ridiculous idea of beating that Thomas Rue up.

Nothing makes me laugh more when a guy completely ignores his cheating girlfriend and goes for the guy who she was cheating with. Bro, your girl is quite OK sucking his dick - why be mad at him?!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
      Men like you are what's wrong with the world. Some "female type crap"? LOL! I don't think women get held accountable enough. And it's usually because a lot of men think men shouldn't have any kind of emotions. Men should just keep it simple, predictable, and accept whatever.
      You might be right, men like me that act like men and don't let their emotions get the better of them to where they make emotional decisions like females maybe what's wrong with the world. Or maybe i'm just used to acting like a man instead of a woman.

Comment

What a freaking beta.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Well the guy was about to marry the girl when he found out she was cheating. If you think emotions are female type crap then you must hate the Rocky movies, and Creed, since they are full of emotion.

Emotions aren't exclusive to one particular gender. Valero murdered his wife because he was so emotional when he suspected her of flirting and cheating.

If this guy needed to do this to get it out of his system and have the last laugh then good for him, it's better than murder.
          Who said emotions were specific to one gender? I said he let his emotions get the better of him and instead of handling the situation like a man and just breaking it off he got all vindictive and decided just breaking it off wasn't enough, he also had to humiliate her and then post it publicly. That IMO is stuff females do

Comment

what a pansy this guy is

a real man would have choked the skank to death

then shot the other dude, then himself, Valero style

bonus points if he uploads it all to YT

Comment

Tyson once said 'everyone has a plan until they get hit in the face' and I think this is the same for peeps like Chudd. You got a wife, Chudd? Or in a long-term relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Who said emotions were specific to one gender? I said he let his emotions get the better of him and instead of handling the situation like a man and just breaking it off he got all vindictive and decided just breaking it off wasn't enough, he also had to humiliate her and then post it publicly. That IMO is stuff females do
                Males and females both do that type of stuff because everyone handles their emotions in different ways. A quick search shows that there are plenty of similar break up videos on YouTube from both males and females so the evidence is there that it's not restricted to one gender.

This guy needed to do that to get it out his system, some guys murder their cheating partners, other guys just break it off and forget it. There isn't a rule set in stone for male and female break ups. Everyone handles these things differently IMO.

Comment

haha b*tch deserved it. Better to leave the other end then to cheat like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Tyson once said 'everyone has a plan until they get hit in the face' and I think this is the same for peeps like Chudd. You got a wife, Chudd? Or in a long-term relationship?
                    I do. I would never put my business out for the world to see, that's dumb as heck. Getting punched in the face and getting cheated on are two totally different things. If my wife cheated on me I'd break it off and keep it moving. No need for theatrics. But that seems to be what the world is in love with, which is why reality shows and things like Jerry Springer were so popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      You might be right, men like me that act like men and don't let their emotions get the better of them to where they make emotional decisions like females maybe what's wrong with the world. Or maybe i'm just used to acting like a man instead of a woman.
                      "Acting like a man" vs "Acting like a woman" What a time to be alive! Be yourself, don't "act" like anything. That's my point. If he's emotional, then he is. I'd assume that if a woman doesn't let her emotions get the better of her, she's acting like man.

Comment

Working...
                      X