No announcement yet.

SHO March 15th card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHO March 15th card

Obviously a hand picked opponent for Danny Garcia. You're allowed one every other fight . Just dont go 2 years fighting journeymen like sergio Martinez did, when he was waiting for Julio Jr. The interesting thing is how, how is Danny Garcia recieved in PR? He doesn't speak spanish, and is totally americanized. I've gotten the feeling that he's not totally embraced by the PR fanbase.

Malik Scott deserves the benifit of doubt going into the Wilder fight. He was knocked down by an illegal, craftily conceiled elbow to the temple by Chisora. Ref didnt catch it, it should have not been ruled a KD, and Scott should have been given 5 minutes to recover.Not saying Scott has any chance here. Wilder will blast him inside of 5 . But I think that Scott's defensive style and movement will give Wilder more problems than people think.

JuanMa vs De Leon...rough, rugged ...this could possibly be the fight of the night. I dont see De Leon beating JuanMa on PR soil, but it should be a good scrap.

Ponce will KO JuanMa

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The only one that interests me really is Ponce vs Juanma.

Comment

JuanMa knows this is his last shot to regain the "Cotto successor" status in PR, so I think he brings his A game. As for the Garcia and Wilder fights, I've learned to never underestimate an opponent, even if he was handpicked for slaughter by the promoters .

Comment

They are working with PR Best Boxing, so they might actually do a good job on selling this fight. Lots of Garcia and some Wilder fans. Juanma still have his followers so it will do a sellout here in Bayamon.

Comment

Working...
          X