No announcement yet.

How's this for a Dec. 15th Top Rank card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's this for a Dec. 15th Top Rank card

If I was Arum Id move the Lara-Vanes to December 15th. Lara is bound to do better numbers in Miami than Vanes in the California area. So how about:
    Bradley vs L. Peterson
    Gamboa vs A. Peterson
    Rigondeaux vs Arce/TBA
    Lara vs Vanes

Since Bradley can't draw **** to flies my guess is Arum needs all the Cubans' help he could get since he's trying to make the card in Miami. Now I dunno how possible is this since he would have to get a network to televise all 4 fights as well. But I guess it's nice to wish.

On paper its cool but you think their going to get enough gate revenue to pay Bradley, Peterson, Rigo, Gamboa, Lara and Vanes?

Comment

sounds great but in miami i dont think they can pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        On paper its cool but you think their going to get enough gate revenue to pay Bradley, Peterson, Rigo, Gamboa, Lara and Vanes?
        You don't think Lara, Rigo and Gamboa can draw enough? I mean, how much do you expect Bradley to make fighting Peterson in freaking Florida...

Comment

Lara vs Vanes is not gonna be on that Card. The other 3 I can see but I doubt they bring in anything close to the 25k Arum mentioned. Itll be 5k to 9k tops.

Comment

i doubt golden boy would want to help top rank more....working together is a good sign, but i doubt they would move it to help TR

Comment

bradley/peterson in miami is ******ed. arum is a lot of things but dumb isn't one of them. he better have something besides rigo on the undercard planned.

Comment

This should be the card (Move Lara vs Venas to Manny/Marquez undercard)

College Park Center (Holds 7000 seats) on December 15

Opening Bout: Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Joseph Agbeko

Glen Tapia vs Brian Vera

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Antony Peterson

Main Event: Timothy Bradley vs Lamont Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                  You don't think Lara, Rigo and Gamboa can draw enough? I mean, how much do you expect Bradley to make fighting Peterson in freaking Florida...
                  They going to lose money on this event even with a light undercard.

Comment

You are just missing one thing, Cubans don't sell tickets, even in Miami.

Comment

Working...
                    X