Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim: Looks like it will be Tim Bradley rematching Lamont Peterson on Dec. 15th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Always said Peterson would do better in a rematch, and more so at 147 pounds which is where Peterson really belongs. I like it, good fight, if it happens I expect Bradley to get the victory still.
    LOL wth dude you lead me on with that one.

I also expect Bradley to get the W as well though. He says Peterson was his toughest fight to date.

Comment

Bob Arum jumped ship on Bradley the minute it got embarrassing for him personally. And he's the one who set this kid up by fixing the Pacquiao fight. It's his fault this happened PURELY. No transposing of superstardom from one fighter onto another this time, Bob. You managed to ruin your BRAND NEW investments total market value. Nice one.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

(Shakes head and leaves room...)

Comment

What an interesting and original fight~

Comment

For real?

Comment

Well that would be lame.

Comment

Terrible move. Peterson will lose his belt if it's not stripped off him already, and then where does he go?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    LOL wth dude you lead me on with that one.

I also expect Bradley to get the W as well though. He says Peterson was his toughest fight to date.
                    Yeah Bradley may have won practically every round but without a doubt that was tough, Peterson hurt him a few times to the body. Peterson's tendency to fade was due to having to make 140 in my opinion, I expect a much stronger Lamont IF THIS HAPPENS.

Comment

Peterson winning and then we get Bradley v Peterson 3. But Top Rematch..i mean Rank gotta get more creative than this

Hope they testing

Comment

Working...
                      X