Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-27-2010, 10:12 PM #21
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
gapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond reputegapo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,895.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
Floyd's passed many times previously. Why does he need proof now?

If it were Manny would the security guard be correct in asking for proof even though Manny would have previously passed several times?
YES,, thats why these gated commuties pays security guards to watch their houses.

I don't see manny driving his cars without his drivers license.
gapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-27-2010, 10:15 PM #22
You want one?

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Pocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 11,089.46
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Ivey View Post
Anyone with half a brain knows that the security guard knew exactly who he was.
The guard says, "I know you are but I need to see some ID." Floyd then tells him, "I don't got no ID." The guard then says, "Okay, I'll see what I can do. We all know where you live. Just give me a second, okay?" Watch the video. The guard is respectful the entire time. while Floyd decides to be an ass.
Pocket Dogs! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:18 PM #23
Interim Champion

PacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,755.00

Quote:
Are you dumb? Anyone with half a brain knows that the security guard knew exactly who he was.. yeah great logic.. the guy impersonated Floyd in order to rape a kid? You sure will make a great career out of being a criminal. Seriously the lack of IQ you are showing is astounding, I really hope for your sake you are joking - by this rate you wouldn't even qualify to be a security guard.
Maybe you are? a simple logic and you cant understand. Go back to school kid
PacquiaoATG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:33 PM #24
Banned

Rassclot has a reputation beyond reputeRassclot has a reputation beyond reputeRassclot has a reputation beyond reputeRassclot has a reputation beyond reputeRassclot has a reputation beyond reputeRassclot has a reputation beyond reputeRassclot has a reputation beyond reputeRassclot has a reputation beyond reputeRassclot has a reputation beyond reputeRassclot has a reputation beyond reputeRassclot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,783.00
Great thread! NO HOMO! - dancovboxer 

Quote:
Are you dumb? Anyone with half a brain knows that the security guard knew exactly who he was.. yeah great logic.. the guy impersonated Floyd in order to rape a kid? You sure will make a great career out of being a criminal. Seriously the lack of IQ you are showing is astounding, I really hope for your sake you are joking - by this rate you wouldn't even qualify to be a security guard.

how do you know he isn't new? how do you know he wasn't sure? trying to protect his job?

moron.
Rassclot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:41 PM #25
CBVM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
V.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 20,597.00
For your Honeymoon, bless - Syf congrats homie - project xxx1 stay strong!! - Horus Poppppppp  this bottle for me - Horus No Message - Horus 
some wedding cake fo ya - DiLLiNGER wedding ring lol - DiLLiNGER No Message - DiLLiNGER For the Family Man!  To a happy and healthy life! - Lorily God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and your family! - Lorily 
Long overdue mate! - Tamis_Siensya somebody kick this racist - Band-Aid :fing02: - -jose- 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Toda Caine Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Horus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SekondzOut Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
lol... What if a crook copy FLOYD FACE and Act like Floyd? Then the security let him in and raped a kid? If your one of the owner of the community gated would you allow this to happen? Just asking...
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
V.WEBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:54 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

jltsmae has a reputation beyond reputejltsmae has a reputation beyond reputejltsmae has a reputation beyond reputejltsmae has a reputation beyond reputejltsmae has a reputation beyond reputejltsmae has a reputation beyond reputejltsmae has a reputation beyond reputejltsmae has a reputation beyond reputejltsmae has a reputation beyond reputejltsmae has a reputation beyond reputejltsmae has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,673.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
Give me a break with the what ifs....the man sees floyd coming and going all the time cuz he lives there...he knew who floyd was but was being an ass about the id. there has been times when ive left my house and forgot my wallet at home, nobody is perfect. The dude was just being an ass point blank period..
Exactly! the guy knows that it was Floyd WHO poked his co-worker that's why he is giving him a hard time. So, if you were the security guard, it will be okay for you when people like Floyd will say " YOU Madaphucka is giving me a hard time". Are you not gonna stand up for your right as a human being and just allow arrogant people calling you names on your job?
jltsmae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:14 PM #27
Comedian Taught Her

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Come∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond reputeCome∂ian has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 10,568.38
Have a beer. Great videos meng. - [KLTP] -Kirby- the best when it comes to GIF replies. lol you deserve this one - bahay kubo For the fun i had on the gif :D - led No Message - led Slickest Poster Alive - ThePhantom5 
BURRRRRRRRRRR! James Kirkland vid! - Bloody$Nate$ SuperComedian - (ROY) amazing sig bro, haha. - chiguy91 owning the shit out of pac-girl - I'm so sorry CAN MAN - CounterPunching 

whats I.D for? To IDentify a person. If a person say "Hey, I Know Its You", what did he just do? Say it with me kids! He IDENTIFIED him. So after saying the first sentence the guard already acknowledged who the individual was and therfore should opened the gate. If I lived somewhere for 3 years came home every night at awkward hours (like we've seen many time on 24/7's) and one day they randomly do this crap I Would be pissed too.

TREAT ME LIKE ****ING MALOOF.
Come∂ian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:16 PM #28
No Home Jerome

Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,984.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
Maybe you are? a simple logic and you cant understand. Go back to school kid
It wasn't even logic.
Phil Ivey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:16 PM #29
No Home Jerome

Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassclot View Post
how do you know he isn't new? how do you know he wasn't sure? trying to protect his job?

moron.
English please?
Old 12-27-2010, 11:20 PM #30
No Home Jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
The guard says, "I know you are but I need to see some ID." Floyd then tells him, "I don't got no ID." The guard then says, "Okay, I'll see what I can do. We all know where you live. Just give me a second, okay?" Watch the video. The guard is respectful the entire time. while Floyd decides to be an ass.
Yes I know Floyd is dumb as a peanut and could've avoided all of this by simply showing his ID which he should of had on him. But when you take the tape to TMZ, it's obvious there's an agenda behind it.

Share This With Friends

Tags
alike, community, floyd, gated?

User Tag List