Punisher targets Executioner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    i could see Hopkins losing this.
    Me too. It would actually be a very interesting fight. A win would look great on the Williams resume; I don't know why people bang on about B-Hop's age when the Pavlik fight clearly showed it doesn't matter. Both guys are freaks in their own way. I just can't see B-Hop being remotely interested, Williams has no crowd pulling power as we have just seen. God only knows why, I think he's a great fighter to watch and he has huge potential to dominate across several divisions; he kills Pavlik IMHO.
    Last edited by The_Visitation; 04-15-2009, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Calzaghe really put it on Hopkins down the stretch in their fight. Those volumes of punches are nothing compared to what Paul would throw.
      Get out of here.

Comment

You better watch your mouth, Paul. I like you, I don't want to have to have a reason to hate you

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Williams main strength is that he's a volume puncher.

That was Calzaghe's main strength too, and even at 43 Hopkins was still able to cut Joe's work rate in half.

He'll do the same to Paul, and win a UD. Because Williams in completely incapable of adapting like Calzaghe can.
          I'm a fan of both, infact all three. And that's a good shout.

No way is Pwill versatile, tactical, tough chinned and accurate enough for Hops.

A Hopkins in 90% form of his last fight UD's Pwill.

I'm a Pwill fan but know when a hype train has gone too far.

Comment

i just saw trinidad vs hopkin and it was saw to see trinidad. his output was so low

Comment

hopkins will ko williams or stop him..this would be a mistake on williams part..

Comment

i learned not to underestimate the b hop

Comment

No way Williams beats Hopkins. No reason for Hopkins to take that fight against that little guy. I think Hopkins should stay retired or fight for a heavy or cruiser belt.

Comment

Working...
                  X