No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Beats Down, Stops Horn in Nine For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Per capita.. Same amount of events same amount of competitors.

Aussies just can't fight.
    You quite obviously dont know the definition of per capita... google it and educate yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      You quite obviously dont know the definition of per capita... google it and educate yourself.
      It's you that needs to. Can't fight and can't define words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        It was a business move for Bud to go the WBO route when he had a choice to go any other route that woulda led directly to a mandatory with one of those fighters he called out.
        And if that's true, that's his choice/his management's choice. NOW, PRESENT, HERE AND NOW: I will look at his career now and see if he fights Spence, Brook, Thurman etc. We'll find out the true picture of the WW division within 2 years, 3 years tops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Lost in Australia. If you still don't get it. You got problems doll. You want to see skill.. Look at Horns face. That tells you how Pac turned his face into a big target practice. Boxing is not about wrestling and fouling. Everyone knows Horn got a gifted win in Australia. You are just one of those who don't get it. It only shows you can't see skill if it's presented to you. If you love wrestling watch WWE. I think that's something you'll enjoy. It fits your level of appreciating skill. lololololol

That’s right let’s look at Horn’s face and gather how dominant Pacquiao was. You are forgetting Pacquiao looked like a bloody mess..... yes yes I already know Horn did not hit Pacquiao once it was all headbutts.

Saturday night was a boxing clinic. That is the skill set and IQ that I admire not allowing yourself to be heabutted and thrown around by a teacher that no one has heard of. I can’t believe you expect anyone to be impressed with the way Pacquiao equipped himself that night. Horn looked like a pile of s#it and so did Pacquiao. However Pacquiao has an excuse, he is old. But don’t you dare scream about his skill set that night as it was embarrassing.

Crawford will still get no credit beating Jeff Horn as critics will still say Crawford has yet to fight credible opponents. Yet the opponent he just beat easily has a debatable with PAC and I’m supposed to credit Pacquio.lololol bro wake up. Pacquiao is finished and if he fights Crawford he gets knocked out before the 6th round

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            That’s right let’s look at Horn’s face and gather how dominant Pacquiao was. You are forgetting Pacquiao looked like a bloody mess..... yes yes I already know Horn did not hit Pacquiao once it was all headbutts.

Saturday night was a boxing clinic. That is the skill set and IQ that I admire not allowing yourself to be heabutted and thrown around by a teacher that no one has heard of. I can’t believe you expect anyone to be impressed with the way Pacquiao equipped himself that night. Horn looked like a pile of s#it and so did Pacquiao. However Pacquiao has an excuse, he is old. But don’t you dare scream about his skill set that night as it was embarrassing.

Crawford will still get no credit beating Jeff Horn as critics will still say Crawford has yet to fight credible opponents. Yet the opponent he just beat easily has a debatable with PAC and I’m supposed to credit Pacquio.lololol bro wake up. Pacquiao is finished and if he fights Crawford he gets knocked out before the 6th round
            Lol you will never get it. Your horse blinders are too thick. But to close. The difference in those 2 fights was the referee. One allowed Horn to foul non Stop, while the other didn’t, but you won’t get that either. One thing is for sure I admire both fighters, meaning Crawford and Pacquiao NOT Horn. And Yes, PAC is past his prime and an Old timer at this point in time and yet he turned Horn into a piñata. Anyway, Shake your Pom Poms. Horn needs it. Oh, and go watch some WWE you seem to like wrestling. That suits you.

Cheers!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 06-12-2018, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Lol you will never get it. Your horse blinders are too thick. But to close. The difference in those 2 fights was the referee. One allowed Horn to foul non Stop, while the other didn’t, but you won’t get that either. One thing is for sure I admire both fighters, meaning Crawford and Pacquiao NOT Horn. And Yes, PAC is past his prime and an Old timer at this point in time and yet he turned Horn into a piñata. Anyway, Shake your Pom Poms. Horn needs it. Oh, and go watch some WWE you seem to like wrestling. That suits you.

Cheers!
              One thing that is always consistent with debating with a Pacquiao fan is that there are always plenty of excuses..lololol. Bradley beat Pacquiao because....... Mayweather won because........ Juan Marquez knocked out Pacquiao because......... There is no coindence that generally every boxer I support is undefeated. No tell a lie I like Lomachenko. Let’s forget about Horn now as he is a thing of the past. Crawford took care of a situation that should have been handled in Australia. However that’s on you and don’t thank us ( yes us, as it’s a joint effort��) It was your hero that gave Horn his 15 minutes of fame don’t pass him on to me I don’t watch the dude. Just keep Pacquiao out of our way or we will be forced to step on him. Fighting Danny Garcia’s leftovers is a smart move. Stay in that lane, that’s a good boy

Comment

One thing that is always consistent with debating with a Pacquiao fan is that there are always plenty of excuses..lololol. Bradley beat Pacquiao because....... Mayweather won because........ Juan Marquez knocked out Pacquiao because......... There is no coindence that generally every boxer I support is undefeated. No tell a lie I like Lomachenko. Let’s forget about Horn now as he is a thing of the past. Crawford took care of a situation that should have been handled in Australia. However that’s on you and don’t thank us ( yes us, as it’s a joint effort��) It was your hero that gave Horn his 15 minutes of fame don’t pass him on to me I don’t watch the dude. Just keep Pacquiao out of our way or we will be forced to step on him. Fighting Danny Garcia’s leftovers is a smart move. Stay in that lane, that’s a good boy
                Lol I wasn’t even making excuses. What I gave are facts which you don’t seem to grasp. I leave it at that. Learn the basics of boxing and you'll Realise what level Horn really is or better yet watch WWE wrestling seems to be impressed in Horn’s moves. There’s a lot of that in wrestling and to top it off, it’s not foul in wrestling. You’re in the wrong sport doll. Go watch WWE Lololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-12-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Lol I wasn’t even making excuses. What I gave are facts which you don’t seem to grasp. I leave it at that. Learn the basics of boxing and you'll Realise what level Horn really is or better yet watch WWE wrestling seems to be impressed in Horn’s moves. There’s a lot of that in wrestling and to top it off, it’s not foul in wrestling. You’re in the wrong sport doll. Go watch WWE Lololol

Ok it seems you are not listening with the intent to understand but only to reply. Let me slow it down. I like boxers such as Mayweather, Andre ward, Spence, Crawford , Bivol, Lomachenko.boxers that are incredibly hard to beat. Each and every one of the boxers I mentioned have skill with a heart to go with it. Salido was a dirty champion and roughed Lomachenko up but he dug deep and kept on fighting and nearly pulled it off. He didn’t complain. Salido was at least a dogged Mexican Champion. Who the hell was Horn? You can talk about wrestling as much as you want but anything is possible in that squared circle and if the Referee allows it what can you do? It is the skill set and experience that you call upon to get you out of the situation. However let’s be honest even in Pacquiao prime his IQ was bull ****. He has tons of heart but baring speed, heart and Stamina, nothing else. We are at the stage where Pacquio should fight exhibition fights. If you beat Pacquiao today it means absolutely nothing as you are supposed to beat him. Chefs, teachers etc will see beating Pacquiao as an accomplishment off course

Comment

Ok it seems you are not listening with the intent to understand but only to reply. Let me slow it down. I like boxers such as Mayweather, Andre ward, Spence, Crawford , Bivol, Lomachenko.boxers that are incredibly hard to beat. Each and every one of the boxers I mentioned have skill with a heart to go with it. Salido was a dirty champion and roughed Lomachenko up but he dug deep and kept on fighting and nearly pulled it off. He didn’t complain. Salido was at least a dogged Mexican Champion. Who the hell was Horn? You can talk about wrestling as much as you want but anything is possible in that squared circle and if the Referee allows it what can you do? It is the skill set and experience that you call upon to get you out of the situation. However let’s be honest even in Pacquiao prime his IQ was bull ****. He has tons of heart but baring speed, heart and Stamina, nothing else. We are at the stage where Pacquio should fight exhibition fights. If you beat Pacquiao today it means absolutely nothing as you are supposed to beat him. Chefs, teachers etc will see beating Pacquiao as an accomplishment off course
                    lol It's you who don't get it from the very start. Praising Horn for winning an empty win is where you fail. Go watch WWE. You belong there. And to make you happy. I agree Pac is past his best and should retire, but still his C game is better than most boxers A game to date, Including Horn's, which you'll never get. And if you really are following boxing he is fighting the Matthysse of the boxing world. I call that a farewell tour. Hope you get that. You're too slow. You can't keep up. Watch WWE bruh you belong there.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-12-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

lol It's you who don't get it from the very start. Praising Horn for winning an empty win is where you fail. Go watch WWE. You belong there. And to make you happy. I agree Pac is past his best and should retire, but still his C game is better than most boxers A game to date, Including Horn's, which you'll never get. And if you really are following boxing he is fighting the Matthysse of the boxing world. I call that a farewell tour. Hope you get that. You're too slow. You can't keep up. Watch WWE bruh you belong there.

Damn you don’t want to just lay and die do you? It doesn’t matter how many times I baseball bat your forehead with the truth you just keep popping up.lol. Like a chihuahua niggling away at my ankles. You are a stubborn man but I respect that

Comment

Working...
                      X