Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker is Finalized For July 28 in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Yet muther****a is trying to say Ortiz who never won anything amateur or pro and has a worse resume than Parker by far is A level
    Well to talk about ortiz and his resume,skills etc.. we need to take a closer look at the whole division.

The division is at his shi**iest point right now.

But you have still some who are better than others.

Like fury said the division is being run now by a bodybuilder (AJ) and a football player (wilder)

When it comes to fury I can't really rate him, he's been out for a long time but what we know is he didn't struggle with klitschko as much as AJ did.

So i think the whole HW division is piss weak, but some are better than others...I believe ortiz is skill wise way better than parker and wilder is more dangerous than AJ. But if fury gets in shape none of them will beat him...he's just a good boxer in general..has good movement...good jab.. good head movement etc...

Comment

• This is gonna be a snoozer given Parker's style. Its a good fight in terms of the heavyweight landscape.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I just read another report stating Parker was suppose to face Bryant Jennings later this year; don't tell me both these guys are ducking Ortiz-Pulev and Jennings?
        Once again your agenda makes you write utter dog sht.

You're a smart dude, use it the right way when you post instead of acting like Wilder girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Pulev being higher ranked was to take home a larger percentage. From what I understand it was a 75/25 split. This Parker fight will be PPV in London & there is no IBF sanctioned purse split on this fight. So Hearn & Whyte stand to make a lot more money especially against Parker who has 2 title fights in England the last 12 months. Am I missing something? I’m pretty sure the job of a promoter is to make as much money as possible for himself & his fighter...
          Then that promotor should have some integrity and not waste other peoples time by participating in a bid for fight they dont want to have.

Comment

• This is a great fight too! All the HW contenders with a name are going back and fighting each other. Need more divisions like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              Well to talk about ortiz and his resume,skills etc.. we need to take a closer look at the whole division.

The division is at his shi**iest point right now.

But you have still some who are better than others.

Like fury said the division is being run now by a bodybuilder (AJ) and a football player (wilder)

When it comes to fury I can't really rate him, he's been out for a long time but what we know is he didn't struggle with klitschko as much as AJ did.

So i think the whole HW division is piss weak, but some are better than others...I believe ortiz is skill wise way better than parker and wilder is more dangerous than AJ. But if fury gets in shape none of them will beat him...he's just a good boxer in general..has good movement...good jab.. good head movement etc...

I agree the HW division is utter sht, in the active ranks, the only true ATG quality dude could/should be Joshua but he looks too much as a sensitive puss to become a champ on a prime Wlad caliber, letting alone Lennox caliber champ.

Wilder at this point is an embarassment to the sweet science but his shape, will, lenght and power will always prevail over out of shape fat turds like Stiverne or Arreola or old men like Ortiz or Lyakovich.

A true hard balled 6'6 fighter with skills and power should defeat him pretty quickly.

Fury is a true great in my book but I don't know what is left mentally of that dude, I mean, he hired a beginner as a trainer and his camp doesn't look serious at all, Fury might be broken and look more focused on his image than what will happen between the ropes.
              His uncle canalized him.

Comment

• This is a good fight. Why they only having 7 weeks to get ready?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Ortiz is not his hero. Wilder is.

The only reason he's bigging Ortiz up is to big Wilder up. So played out and predictable.
                  Ortiz became all of a sudden a 6'5 HW version of a prime Rigo.

That's just funny as hell.

Ortiz lost 5 times in a row to Odlanier Solis, he couldn"t even be the Cuba champ in ams and didn't win sht as a pro.

But he's on a Foreman's Ali win level for Wilder.

Comment

• Takam V Delboy on the undercard apparantly

Comment

• Sweet fight in terms of seeing who wins and where these guys are at.

I think Whyte will pour forward and Parker will pick him off on the back foot for a points win.

Good to see two guys who aren't afraid of a challenge even where there's not title at stake.

Comment

Working...
                      X