Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COLOMBIA

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      So the most popular thread in the entire history of this site has been unstickied and now we have loads of clueless yanks in this thread talking ****, just sticky the football thread back and we will leave you to this shitehawk of a thread you've tainted.
      whenever anyone new posts in the footy thread my immediate thought is ‘who the f.uck is this guy’

We’re all basically c.unts in there as well which is why it is so special.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        So the most popular thread in the entire history of this site has been unstickied and now we have loads of clueless yanks in this thread talking ****, just sticky the football thread back and we will leave you to this shitehawk of a thread you've tainted.
        -MEGA-, why was the most popular thread in the Lounge unstickied?

How did it become so popular, MEGA?
        Was it because it was mostly American females on here?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I never saw your response, so let me ask.
          Who do you think will win this World Cup?
          Who do you want to win this World Cup?
          I would like to see Brazil take it as that’s who I voted for. I wouldn’t put nothing past Germany though. They seemed to always be one step ahead last cup.

-MEGA-, why was the most popular thread in the Lounge unstickied?

How did it become so popular, MEGA?
          Was it because it was mostly American females on here?
          Because it’s the number 1 sport world wide. Although not in America. In America it’s a girls sport. Hence why the US women are so dominate.

And I didn’t unsticky it,,, so idk why.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            I would like to see Brazil take it as that’s who I voted for. I wouldn’t put nothing past Germany though. They seemed to always be one step ahead last cup.

Because it’s the number 1 sport world wide. Although not in America. In America it’s a girls sport. Hence why the US women are so dominate.

And I didn’t unsticky it,,, so idk why.
            **** Brazil. That's number one bandwagon team. They are the number one team I don't want to win followed by England.

Now. We don't have the stats even though you could find it out but this site especially the Lounge is dominated by Americans. Am I right or wrong?

See if you can find out who took it down or you should just put it back up because unlike these other sports. There isn't really an off-season for football so that thread so never be taken down.

Comment

**** Brazil. That's number one bandwagon team. They are the number one team I don't want to win followed by England.

Now. We don't have the stats even though you could find it out but this site especially the Lounge is dominated by Americans. Am I right or wrong?

See if you can find out who took it down or you should just put it back up because unlike these other sports. There isn't really an off-season for football so that thread so never be taken down.

It is stickied (not sure when it happened)

And to my knowledge only 3 Americans have posted in this thread. Me, beercules and -Jose-. That should prove my point. Also, there’s no women here and this cup don’t involve women. Not sure why you’re grasping for straws here and not taking an actual americans word who also happens to be involved in the sport. Just sayin, My point still stands.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

It is stickied (not sure when it happened)

And to my knowledge only 3 Americans have posted in this thread. Me, beercules and -Jose-. That should prove my point. Also, there’s no women here and this cup don’t involve women. Not sure why you’re grasping for straws here and not taking an actual americans word who also happens to be involved in the sport. Just sayin, My point still stands.
                Okay

I am talking about the Lounge participants over the years. Do you think it has been mostly Americans?

My bad. You wouldn't know. I see your join date is 2013.

Comment

**** Spain!

Green - what you know about that? I know you haven't been watching since 1994.

Germany and France for me when it comes to Europe.
                  Shows how much you know. O jogo bonito goes back to the days of Pele in Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Shows how much you know. O jogo bonito goes back to the days of Pele in Brazil.
                    Green - Don't front, Choci. You never watched Pele play in his prime days.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Okay

I am talking about the Lounge participants over the years. Do you think it has been mostly Americans?

My bad. You wouldn't know. I see your join date is 2013.

I don’t know if that reflects worse on me, or on you. It was funny though so, touché.

Ummm, I’d say the lounge is pretty well mixed. But Americans I’m sure are the majority on the day to day threads.

How about the “soccer, football, soccer” thread. Do you think it has been mostly Americans?
                      Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-05-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X