Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: I'd Love To Stop Crawford in One - Shut People Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be one of the best ppv fights of the year.

The whole world want to see this kid get humbled.

Comment

Man, Horn is gonna get whupped so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Ole Horn.I wonder if outside of beating a broken Manny he actually realises he's strictly average at best?
        funny how after Horn whipped Manny he was broken, despite coming off huge wins over Vargas and Bradley. You're in for a shock if you think Horn is overrated believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post

he is one of the most humble fighters in the sport speak for yourself. He's gotten zero respect for beating Manny and now this what do you expect?!

Comment

all i know is bud had better not lose this fight or else all hell gonna break loose on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post

I don't get this. Why?

He's a nice guy and he is actually willing to take on the best. In a world where it seems every boxer is running their mouth but ducking the tough competition, Horn is actually trying to back it up.

We need more guys like Horn, boxing is dying from having too many fighters who won't risk anything.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Both Funeka and Bailey put him down bro.
                Yer they both put him down but one was a flash knock down and yer he did go down from a body shot yet he pretty much dominated both fights.
                Made Bailey quit and K/O Funika in the 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Yer they both put him down but one was a flash knock down and yer he did go down from a body shot yet he pretty much dominated both fights.
                  That's just it, if two guys not in their prime could manage that, Crawford should be much more dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Crawford is an excellent body puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                      Ole Horn.I wonder if outside of beating a broken Manny he actually realises he's strictly average at best?
                      He didn't beat Manny, If horn had been humble about it, and not shopped the victory as a legit win over a prime Pac, people would not hate him as much as they do now.

He was given a gift, and tried to claim he was an elite fighter. He has a great story, but he is extremely unlikeable no matter what country your from.

Comment

Working...
                      X